Turn on/off mobile data from power menu?

Search This thread

sangweb

Feb 8, 2008
Is there a mod or ROM that has "Mobile Data On/Off" from the power menu? I have limited data plan and would like to have this option available easily. TIA.

Jester822

Oct 3, 2010
Widgetsoid in the market will allow you to make a custom widget where you select numerous activities. That is one of them. You can even have the widget placed in the notification blind.

Sent from my DROID2 using XDA App

Abowersq

Sep 19, 2010
Also switchpro in the market has the same features. Turn off 3G, or data whichever it is. You can set it up like power control on your homescreen

sangweb

Feb 8, 2008
Hi,
Due to Droid 2 "Data Management" is not in the standard location, none of the application listed above works, I've even tried quick setting and it does the same thing. When you make the switch, it goes to the "System Select-where you select your cellular network" instead of data.

xzillerationer

Mar 14, 2010
Different roms have it in the traditional place. I know at least Liberty, maybe Fission. Stock and Apex(what Im using) have the horrendous" Data Management" "feature"

Sent from my DROID2 using XDA Premium App

JDunc

Sep 28, 2010
The A
Your best bet for data control is Juicedefender in my opinion. I have the paid version but the free might be useful as well.