I have some basic questions :
- I actually have LVSW 03/13 version install (20070313_HermesWM6_LVSW_edition_WM6Style.exe)
- I have upgraded to HardSPL 1.30 yesterday (no problem).
- I would like to install LVSW version 03/26 so I have downloaded the 20070326_RUU_Hermes_WWE_220.127.116.11_only_OS.exe file
- When I execute it, it asks me to specify which SPL version I have.
In your guide, you say that I have to use Force Using SSPL....
1) Why shouldn't I select SPL 1.11/1.13/1.30 New Bootloader instead ?
2) If I select this one, does it mean that it's reinstall SPL 1.30 on my Hermes ?
3) What's the difference between selecting Force Using SSPL and SPL 1.11/1.13/1.30 ???
Thanks in advance and I'm sorry if these questions are basic.
Samsung Galaxy SIII - GT-I9305 - XXALK5