[DEV-LEAK]PD98IMG_Ace_Gingerbread_S_HTC_Generic_2.16.0.0_M_t est_172762.zip

Search This thread

Hafficci

Dec 3, 2010
Madrid
I'm glad too to see "the big ones" working togheter!! Keep it on!! ;)

I've my Desi getting fixed at the moment, but as soon as I got it, I'll try this one, in case you had got it working!!! :D

Thank you guys, you're really great!!! ;)

mortuus82

Apr 22, 2010
Malmo
Why doesnt sense look anything different from Froyo ? i thought 2.3 would look more green with icons on top etc... will it not change ?

kluzik1

Sep 23, 2010
Could someone post a working version cause I would like to see how it works and what's new :)

Thanks

robocik

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 14, 2008
Malmö
Could someone post a working version cause I would like to see how it works and what's new :)

Thanks

when somone gonna have a working version, then it will be posted, dont worry...
I dont have time to play with this rom now, will continue later tonight...

the major problem is network and wifi, everything else is kind of working... but still this rom need lots of polishing ;)

see you later guys, have to run now!

|flyte|

Sep 8, 2010
Vernon

the major problem is network and wifi, everything else is kind of working... but still this rom need lots of polishing ;)

Not sure how this whole process works, but can't you leverage a known working GingerBread ROM for Desire (for example ginger villain) since its networking stack is working fine?

Nothing here would seem to be HTC / Sense HD specific

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    got it from the 115.com site, unpacked system.img and made a zip with boot.img let the fun begin. ive uploaded it to my hosting for faster speeds, if you need rest of the files just ask.

let the fun begin

http://baadnewz.lcdc.sk/NOT_TESTED/PD98IMG_Ace_Gingerbread_S_HTC_Generic_2.16.0.0_M_test_172762.zip
    new rcmix on the way?

got it booting :D still lots of errors, but it is booting hehe

homegy.png
    drawer.png
    notarea1.png
    notarea2.png
    Please developers, move quickly on this one, or i fear my marrage could be over.

hahahahaha I feel I am in the same position at home everyday doing something to my phone my wife is going to kill me or put my phone in garbage bag.

Thanks

Updates...

WiFi n data working... but with combination of wildfire s Rom n ace Rom...

Sent From Nokia 1100...!!!