[Q] voice dialing thru bluetooth

Search This thread

mayyhem84

Dec 1, 2008
Hello!

I know, I know - it was already.. ;) But.. it does not work :(

Can somebody please tell me how the hell it suppose to be done to work properly? I am traveling a lot by car, and I really would appreciate this function.. and any help with it!!

I did found a thread in which it was written that it should work.. but I've failed..

1) I've readed that I should have hands-free config. I've installed it - trial version - 30 days. I did marked the Voice dialling
BTW - is there any way to do it without this program? I would need sth that is.. pernament :)

2) cyberon speed dial. I have..

3) I installed the path for speed dial.

and.. In buttons settings I have a button that sould launch voice speed dial (button5).

But when I press buttons on my bluetooth I can - with one button holded longer - dial last number, with the second holded longer - phon extension (for dialing a number) is launching.. no speed dial at all !! :(

P.S. I can not use MS VOICE!!! I am polish and i just can not communicate with that program! :eek: The best way would be to lauch cyberon program - I can teach it and it can uderstand everything I say.. :)

Last edited:

vp1

May 2, 2007
I´ll try to traduce this:
***://***.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=40652

First install VSD(Voice Speed Dial). Softreset
(***p://***.4shared.com/file/55482593...rified=2948f2e)
Then install VSD patch. softreset
Then install JetWare Hands Free Bluetooth Extension.
(***p://***.4shared.com/file/48603300...HFExt-131.html)
Then in Jetware mark Voice dialing in advanced options.
I hope it works for you...;)
Sorry for my bad english.:(

mayyhem84

Dec 1, 2008
hello!

Thank You very much for that reply!! :) Actually.. I was doing this at the first time.. but it did not worked :(

But now, after the hard reset, I did that, but in a way described here:

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=3237913&postcount=7

and suppoerted by

knowing the key in registry - in OEM there is sth like voice dialing with the path in it value. all of that, after the hard reset did the job!!

So now it is all fine and cool :D

Weard - it was not before the hard reset o_0

thank's again!!