Version: 12.06.1 (YY.MM.REVISION)
Release date: 2012.06.12
Description: DISCONTINUED PROJECT
Description: Android Froyo 2.2.1 based on stock-firmware V100R001C18B842
Note: 164mb free memory (cache cleaning apps may erase the dalvik-cache, a simple reboot will restore it)
If you really like this ROM press the "THANKS" button on this post!
- updated Gapps (Gmail, Maps, Vending)
- CUST partition no longer used/required
- updated root binary
- added notepad
- changed default gallery
- removed Huawei folders in init.rc
- rebuild ROM from scratch with original UPDATE.APP
- Android 2.2.1 (FRG83)
- updated APN list
- removed unnecessary Gapps (download from Android Market)
- unlocked automatic CPU idle stock-setting @122mhz
- stock-enabled multi-touch on synaptics touchscreen
- enabled multi-touch apps download
- changed default network mode to GSM (new installation only)
- format /cache directory during install
- improved SD card speed (cache size 1024 Kb)
- applied malware exploit patch
- enabled regulatory domain
- moved /data/dalvik-cache to /cache/dalvik-cache
- Italy short operator names (3 ITA, TIM, vodafone IT, WIND)
- Edify installation script
- changed default sounds
- optimized Dalvik-cache
- changed default language
- increased wi-fi scan interval
- removed live wallpapers functionality
- enabled autofocus apps download (es. Goggles)
- added notification sound "Messaggino" and "Pop"
- added ringtone "Telegraph"
(size: 65.374.452 bytes, MD5: 1199a3a08a9927f0970ab4f9c84ce062)
- install this suggested recovery (ClockworkMod 220.127.116.11 r1) by powering-on into bootloader mode (RED button + VOLUME DOWN button + POWER button) with this Universal Naked Driver (if requested by O.S.);
- power-on into recovery and run the following wipe: "wipe data/factory reset";
- select "Choose zip from sdcard" (in "Flash Zip from sdcard" menu) to install the cooked ROM and the eventual update.
To update from a previous build, after a backup (for security reasons), don't run any wipe!
Clean the CUST directory before update LEANdroid (new builds don't use it anymore). Power-on into recovery and select "format /datadata" (in "mounts and storage" menu).
Then select "Choose zip from sdcard" (in "Flash Zip from sdcard" menu) to update the cooked ROM.
Hints for developers:
If you want to cook your own ROM, take a look at this page...
dsixda (kitchen developer), FUSIONdev (frequency and kernel guru), udK (recovery developer), ep690d (original ROM hunter), 1wayjonny (Universal Naked Driver) and many many many others!