[APP] Tampermonkey - A Greasemonkey compatible userscript manger

Search This thread

_der_

Oct 28, 2008
---UPDATE---
Please see this post for the more recent Dolphin Browser add-on.
---/UPDATE---

I've just ported my app Tampermonkey for Google Chrome to Android. :)

Please note that it is still in beta status. Atm Android 2.1 is required

market://search?q=pname:net.biniok.tampermonkey
https://market.android.com/details?id=net.biniok.tampermonkey

May be you can play a little bit with Tamermonkey and test some Userscripts.
Due to the fact that phones does not have a really fast cpu, you may have to be a little patient. ;)
If there are non working scripts it would be nice if you could test it with Tampermonkey for Google Chrome and Chromium too.

Tampermonkey for Google Chrome and Chromium:
https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/dhdgffkkebhmkfjojejmpbldmpobfkfo

Screenshots:
a_install.png

a_options.png

a_context.png

a_googlepp.png

Last edited:

_der_

Oct 28, 2008
... updated to version 1.1.2181 :)

Changelog:

- Android:
* uses SDK version 7 (Android 2.1) instead if 8
* fix onResume if a URL was just clicked at a webpage
- Feature:
* overrideMimeType for GM_xmlHttpRequest (thanks to couchymail)
* allow script downgrades (thanks to ameboide)
- Bugs:
* URLs with plus signs (thanks to couchymail again ;))
* document.evaluate calls (thanks to ameboide again ^^)
* fix all "for var k in x" statements
* @match was not recognized
* TM assures that usercripts will get the DOMContentLoaded event

XlAfbk

Aug 11, 2010
...there are not too many Android users interested in Greasemonkey scripts, right? (bump) ;)
Well, I'm very interested in scripting pages and would love to have some of my desktop browsers scripts on mobile as well. But I'd need them in my prefered mobile browser, if I have to start a different app just to get some script improvements it's not worth it to me. Dunno, maybe it's possible to inject the app into the renderer lib and work in every browser that's using the systems rendering engine?

nibras_reeza

Feb 8, 2011
Colombo
nibras.co.cc
I've always loved Greasemonkey on Firefox. I never used your extension on Chrome since Chrome natively supports user scripts(minus the some greasemonkey features, obviously.)

But, thanks a lot for this. I've been waiting for this for a long. I really wanted userscripts on Android.

I really don't use it much but it comes in handy with some of those auto-redirects and auto-submissions. Really handy. Thanks a lot.

http://userscripts.org/users/317413

sharptv

Jan 1, 2011
with all due respect to the developer. opera mobile(including the current android version) supports greasemonkey way before android was even released. just thought that you guys might be interested. i am currently scripting this facebook game called 'mousehunt' on my n82 which only has a 333mhz processor with the help of opera mobile.

Joel Chan

Feb 18, 2011
Singapore
with all due respect to the developer. opera mobile(including the current android version) supports greasemonkey way before android was even released. just thought that you guys might be interested. i am currently scripting this facebook game called 'mousehunt' on my n82 which only has a 333mhz processor with the help of opera mobile.

Can you teach me how?

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA Premium App

nibras_reeza

Feb 8, 2011
Colombo
nibras.co.cc
WHAT?

They never told me. :(

_der_

Oct 28, 2008
Hey guys, nice to see that userscript support for android seems to be interesting. ;)

Any chance of creating plugin for Dolphin HD?

I already thought about something like this cause I don't want to implement a whole browser, but a extension. I'll talk to the Dolphin developers, how to write a extension. :)

with all due respect to the developer. opera mobile(including the current android version) supports greasemonkey way before android was even released

Ok, I know that the desktop version of Opera supports userscripts but this is new to me too. Unfortunately the opera support does as far as I know not include Greasemonkey compatibility, so the Opera mobile version may lag of this too. I'll check this. The problem is that almost all of the users just want to run ideally all scripts from userscripts.org. They don't care if the script was written for a special browser, they just want to use them. At least this is my experience with Tampermonkey for Chrome. :)

Reactions: Adolf1994

Nikishek

May 24, 2007
Can this help me to bot Mousehunt on Facebook? ;)

Try Opera Mobile (browser). It has defaultly included support for Greasemonkey scripts.

Write in address bar: opera:config
Go to: User Prefs
Check: User JavaScript, you can check also User JavaScript on HTTPS
and define script path: User JavaScript File

Last edited:

Adolf1994

Jun 2, 2010
Fertőrákos
Any chance of creating plugin for Dolphin HD?
This. Make it happen. All my internets.

Try Opera Mobile (browser). It has defaultly included support for Greasemonkey scripts.

But that loads JUST a SINGLE userscript and that sucks

beutelfuchs

Apr 6, 2011

Wow, I'm looking for user script support for ages. You are my hero. My hero, man:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ---UPDATE---
    Please see this post for the more recent Dolphin Browser add-on.
    ---/UPDATE---

I've just ported my app Tampermonkey for Google Chrome to Android. :)

Please note that it is still in beta status. Atm Android 2.1 is required

market://search?q=pname:net.biniok.tampermonkey
    https://market.android.com/details?id=net.biniok.tampermonkey

May be you can play a little bit with Tamermonkey and test some Userscripts.
    Due to the fact that phones does not have a really fast cpu, you may have to be a little patient. ;)
    If there are non working scripts it would be nice if you could test it with Tampermonkey for Google Chrome and Chromium too.

Tampermonkey for Google Chrome and Chromium:
    https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/dhdgffkkebhmkfjojejmpbldmpobfkfo

Screenshots:
    a_install.png

a_options.png

a_context.png

a_googlepp.png
    Can this help me to bot Mousehunt on Facebook? ;)

... updated to version 1.1.2181 :)

Changelog:

- Android:
    * uses SDK version 7 (Android 2.1) instead if 8
    * fix onResume if a URL was just clicked at a webpage
    - Feature:
    * overrideMimeType for GM_xmlHttpRequest (thanks to couchymail)
    * allow script downgrades (thanks to ameboide)
    - Bugs:
    * URLs with plus signs (thanks to couchymail again ;))
    * document.evaluate calls (thanks to ameboide again ^^)
    * fix all "for var k in x" statements
    * @match was not recognized
    * TM assures that usercripts will get the DOMContentLoaded event
    Tampermonkey Dolphin Add-On

Hi all, finally I found some time to stabilize my Dolphin add-on from February 2013. :)
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.tampermonkey.dolphin

Please note that there is a bug in Dolphin that prevent TM from working when the Android version is 4.4 or higher and the JetPack option is disabled (either manually or by using 64-bit or x86 architecture).
    If you encounter problems you can try the developer version which was working fine for me all the time: http://dolphin-apk.s3.amazonaws.com/Garage/DolphinBrowserForGarageTest.apk

Is there ant plan to morph this into a firefox addon on android !

I'll check how much work it is to port TM to FF. Atm I'm not sure how this would look like. Is it possible to make FF start TM's background page and display TM's options page? Otherwise another Android app is needed that talks to the FF add-on via web sockets., but this would make TM FF consist of two parts, the FF add-on and the additional Android app.
    just make the setting point to a directory and put all the .js files in there. done.