Tired use WM6..many problems..always freeze

Search This thread

caferoom

Dec 11, 2004
Tried many version WM6 - LVSW Edition(2007/04/08), Black Edition 2.0, Dutty's WM 6 P....

Spb shell , spb pocket plus, going connect internet(3G-HSDPA), usb sync.. live messager.. cannot power on after suspend, freeze slide keyboard !!!

ronfin44

Dec 13, 2006
So read-up on these issues and fix it. Making a thread about it will only piss people off. These are try-at-your-own-risk. Christ. I'm running Black 1.2 and love it. Yeah, ALL ROMS have some little bugs. Things happen. What did you expect? :rolleyes:

fone_fanatic

Aug 4, 2005
Central Texas
try it without spb shell and i'm pretty all your problems will be gone.

I ran spb shell fine on xda live .20 but after a while it starts acting up and freezing, so unintsalled spb shell and everything was back to normal. Now i'm on Black Pro 2.0 and don't have anything installed except batti, resco file explorer and softick card export and no problems at all... I'm too lazy and busy to reinstall all my apps back.

caferoom

Dec 11, 2004
I know all people working hard on the OS. Many many thanks to them. but jz want be less freeze 1-2 times a day. But mine one.. 10 times a day @@" no problem no freeze on the auk3.3.3. I'm still looking more stable wm6 willing flash and flash again.. :p wm5 >> wm6 >> wm5 >> wm6 >> wm5 >> wm6 >> wm5 >> wm6 >> wm5 >> wm6 >> wm5 >> wm6 ..........

ronfin44

Dec 13, 2006
The apps you're using have been known to cause problems. Uninstall all Spb software and try it then. I had a similar problem. Also, make sure if you have a Storage Card that it's not a mess. Mine was and I think some of my SR problems came from there. :)

richy240

Jun 3, 2006
H-Town, sucka!
try it without spb shell and i'm pretty all your problems will be gone.

I ran spb shell fine on xda live .20 but after a while it starts acting up and freezing, so unintsalled spb shell and everything was back to normal. Now i'm on Black Pro 2.0 and don't have anything installed except batti, resco file explorer and softick card export and no problems at all... I'm too lazy and busy to reinstall all my apps back.
I've been running SPB Mobile Shell for a couple weeks without any problems. I love it.

cavallino

Nov 27, 2006
Tried many version WM6 - LVSW Edition(2007/04/08), Black Edition 2.0, Dutty's WM 6 P....

Spb shell , spb pocket plus, going connect internet(3G-HSDPA), usb sync.. live messager.. cannot power on after suspend, freeze slide keyboard !!!

beside the problem "cannot power on after suspend", which sometimes happen, I have no other problems at all using black 2.0, I'm very happy with it. You can solve the suspend problem by turning off that option. I know its not the best as it won't save much batter but then everything goes fine, at least for me ;)

elivne

Dec 21, 2006
It`s SPB!!

I`v done the testing, remove SPB SHEll and all will be well.

p.loong

I don't know is the device or the software but i use SPB Mobile shell,Dairy and Pocket plus i have run all the WM6 Rom in xda,yes freez after standby will some times happen but not 10 times a day.
SPB product will be slow at the start up but after about 30 sec everything seems fine run like normal.just don't use the SPB pocket plus safe mode remove it.
I'am now running WM6 LVSW Edition 3.24 no problem at all.

Karzi

Aug 17, 2005

So what are you asking or saying here?
Or am I missing something?

hguiraud

May 11, 2006
Panama
This thread does not warrant to continue its existence, Mods please delete it, this is the kind of questions that piss off everybody here, RFF (Read the Fuc..n Forum) before posting. This kind of stupid illiterate questions threatens the future of our beloved ROMs so please Mods vanish this from the forum.

cavallino

Nov 27, 2006
Before you attempt any downgrade to whatever rom version, I kindly suggest you (if you haven't done yet) to give a try at the latest lvsw rom (3.24.0.4) as, at least for me, it seems more stable than the black 2.0 with all the applications I use and I've installed (and they are a bunch) and most importantly it doesnt give me anymore freezing wireless problems.

And please let know how it goes.