ZArchive Manages Your File Archives

Today smartphones are quite powerful devices that can handle multiple processes at once. In fact, some of … more

Regain Double Tap to Wake Functionality on the Nexus 6

A few months ago, Google announced its newest flagship device, the Nexus 6, alongside … more

Clean Your Recent Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

In this day and age, you have quite a few apps installed and running on your Android … more

Android Studio Reaches Release Candidate Status

Android app developers have a few options when comes to Android IDEs. One of the most … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Tired use WM6..many problems..always freeze

OP caferoom

10th April 2007, 06:02 PM   |  #11  
Flag Somewhere in my Kaiser : )
Thanks Meter: 1

121 posts
I don't know is the device or the software but i use SPB Mobile shell,Dairy and Pocket plus i have run all the WM6 Rom in xda,yes freez after standby will some times happen but not 10 times a day.
SPB product will be slow at the start up but after about 30 sec everything seems fine run like normal.just don't use the SPB pocket plus safe mode remove it.
I'am now running WM6 LVSW Edition 3.24 no problem at all.
11th April 2007, 12:09 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 0

27 posts
More
Last edited by coffeevictim; 22nd September 2007 at 08:39 PM.
11th April 2007, 12:28 AM   |  #13  

163 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by caferoom

Tried many version WM6 - LVSW Edition(2007/04/08), Black Edition 2.0, Dutty's WM 6 P....

Spb shell , spb pocket plus, going connect internet(3G-HSDPA), usb sync.. live messager.. cannot power on after suspend, freeze slide keyboard !!!

So what are you asking or saying here?
Or am I missing something?
11th April 2007, 01:15 AM   |  #14  
Flag Panama

44 posts
This thread does not warrant to continue its existence, Mods please delete it, this is the kind of questions that piss off everybody here, RFF (Read the Fuc..n Forum) before posting. This kind of stupid illiterate questions threatens the future of our beloved ROMs so please Mods vanish this from the forum.
11th April 2007, 04:44 AM   |  #15  

212 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by caferoom

Tried many version WM6 - LVSW Edition(2007/04/08), Black Edition 2.0, Dutty's WM 6 P....

Spb shell , spb pocket plus, going connect internet(3G-HSDPA), usb sync.. live messager.. cannot power on after suspend, freeze slide keyboard !!!

Follow the steps in this guide:

http://www.mrvanx.myzen.co.uk/hermes_guide/Downgrade/
11th April 2007, 09:22 AM   |  #16  

55 posts
Before you attempt any downgrade to whatever rom version, I kindly suggest you (if you haven't done yet) to give a try at the latest lvsw rom (3.24.0.4) as, at least for me, it seems more stable than the black 2.0 with all the applications I use and I've installed (and they are a bunch) and most importantly it doesnt give me anymore freezing wireless problems.

And please let know how it goes.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread