Set Up Your MediaTek Device with Comprehensive Beginner’s Guide

As can be seen with the use of MediaTek chips in Android One devices … more

Sony Updates AOSP Sources to Android 5.0.1

Just a few days ago, Sony did an utterly fantastic job by pushing out numerous device trees for … more

Stop Your Screen From Turning Off with KeepItOn

We all know the feeling of reading a news article orrather longdocument, when our screen … more

The XDA LG QPair Developer Challenge Voting Has Begun!

It seems like it was just yesterday that weannounced that we had paired up with LGto … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Toshiba TG02 Release Date UK?

OP olyloh6696

31st August 2010, 03:07 PM   |  #1  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 1,548

7,619 posts
More
Hi, just a thought,
Toshiba Announced the TG02 in February, it was stated to be released in April time or Summer. However it has still not hit the shops yet!! Is there anyone who has a TG02 out there? Perhaps by having a newer Toshiba ROM it could solve many of our RAM problems with badly optimized DLLs.
1st September 2010, 01:38 AM   |  #2  
Flag amman
Thanks Meter: 87

190 posts
More
Toshiba mobile is over, they went into a joint venture with Fujitsu. So I believe there will be no TG02 or TG03 or K01.
1st September 2010, 02:30 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 3

95 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wafeeq

Toshiba mobile is over, they went into a joint venture with Fujitsu. So I believe there will be no TG02 or TG03 or K01.

Explains the lack of ROM development...... as the TG02 is essentially the same phone but with a capacitive screen, the new phone's roms should be easily ported to the old phone and Toshiba would have capitilised on that but if anything I believe they will be holding back for WP7
1st September 2010, 07:18 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 1

280 posts
More
Its time to think over anDROID, RAM in wm is always insufficient, from lower end to higher end devices. Let any model might get released but android can be wise than wm or wp7. At boot i hav 104 mb in my tg01 device its MIROM5 now its 35mb. Where the rest goes nobody knows. Freeup RAM recovers 2~3mb thats it.
1st September 2010, 12:16 PM   |  #5  
Flag Manchester

7,619 posts
More
Quote:

wow i didn'tknow they could just cancel a product line up.... i guess spb did the same with mobile shell 5
so i guess there is no luck with our tg rom problems.however there is a member with toshiba is02, perhaps we could get hold of the rom.
2nd September 2010, 02:27 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 3

95 posts
http://www.toshibamobile-europe.com/...1/Default.aspx
22nd March 2011, 01:10 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
ko1
Quote:

nope not dead just bought one from the uk us vers ko1 that is should have it in a week if any questions ill be back latter
22nd March 2011, 01:39 AM   |  #8  
Flag Manchester

7,619 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeyjo65

nope not dead just bought one from the uk us vers ko1 that is should have it in a week if any questions ill be back latter

wow, interesting, can you please post a link on this?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread