Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,857 Members 45,189 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HOW TO: Flash A HTC Evo 4G To Cricket

Tip us?
timinator94 Old
(Last edited by timinator94; 3rd November 2011 at 05:23 AM.) Reason: Updates and fixes galore!
Thanks Meter
Cool HOW TO: Flash A HTC Evo 4G To Cricket

trololololol tenchar!
Attached Files
File Type: zip HTC DIAG Drivers.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.17 MB, 3474 views)
File Type: zip LatestNtnWidePRL.zip - [Click for QR Code] (3.0 KB, 3239 views)
File Type: zip Gingerbread mms fix.zip - [Click for QR Code] (460.7 KB, 2787 views)
File Type: zip cricket_eris_web_mms_v10.zip - [Click for QR Code] (22.0 KB, 2547 views)
File Type: zip QPST.zip - [Click for QR Code] (5.6 KB, 2192 views)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
timinator94 Old
Thanks Meter
I humbly submit this to be stickied

t12icky0
Old
Thanks Meter 28
ok whats the PRL number? just curious as i have 31400 right now. PLUS you dont have to have the $55 dollar plan, if you did alot of trial and error you would know this also. just use this if your on a $45 plan like i am and everything works just fine...http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=730289

Nice writeUp Also but i can swear with the exceptions of a few different words its just the same of THIS GUIDE! YOU DIDNT SEARCH REALLY AT ALL DID YOU! this one provided has pictures, and a written tutorial also.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=934417

I dod appreciate you pasting this writeup but please make sure you do the proper searching and information if your gunna do it. Thanks
timinator94 Old
Thanks Meter
prl number is 4399 and I did see that guide but he never clarified where the MIN went. Notice I had commented on problems I had before figuring it out. I clarified the steps needed and included a working .qcn file to keep it simple and easy. So you dont need the pictures
timinator94 Old
Thanks Meter
Quote:
Originally Posted by t12icky0 View Post
you dont have to have the $55 dollar plan, if you did alot of trial and error you would know this also. just use this if your on a $45 plan like i am and everything works just fine...http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=730289
Yes but if you use the $45 dollar plan web/mms dont stay if you flash a different rom. This will. However in gingerbread roms mms will stop working. I will post a fix to that soon.

shaolinz
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Thumbs up Very Nice!

Question on Gingerbread mms fix .....can i flash any gingerbread rom and use this ?....how to i install the fix? thanks alot
timinator94 Old
Thanks Meter
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinz View Post
Question on Gingerbread mms fix .....can i flash any gingerbread rom and use this ?....how to i install the fix? thanks alot
It should work on any gingerbread rom. Ill post more clear instructions
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

darksiiide
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Metro?

Curious if this would work for metro just substituing phonenumber@cricket.com for phonenumber@mymetropcs.com

AlexFG
Old
Thanks Meter 18
You are gonna piss off a lot of cricket flashers.lol.
timinator94 Old
Thanks Meter
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexFG View Post
You are gonna piss off a lot of cricket flashers.lol.
Lol why is that?