[icons] + [ADW themes] THA ICON - Part 1 - ...High quality android icon packs!

OP ThaPHLASH

23rd March 2011, 04:39 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 1,413

536 posts
Donate to Me
More
Word up xda...

Let me share some amazing android icon packs, links below will give you free icons to play with.

Check out part 1 of this collection! -- (you are here!)

Check out part 2 of this collection!

Check out part 3 of this collection!

Check out part 4 of this collection!

check out part 5 of this collection!!

This is my original pack and all 500+ icons are included!!!

Get it as ADW theme!

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________

This one will be epic! ...Tha krom... want more? show some luv!

very very shinny samples!

very very shinny ADW theme!

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________

Tha wood is organic and very versatile, i can think of a million themes to do with this!

This is the highest quality of android icons in tha world.

This is the highest quality of android ADW themes in tha world.

i gat Tha shag icons right here, don't blame me for the weirdness...

Samples of shag swag! ...so weird...

and Tha Shag ADW theme! ...

Sometimes it just happens... crazy themers like you will find a use for Tha Crack!

Too much vodka cereals this morning...

A nice Crackalakin' ADW theme

I wanted to do this set for a while now, so i did... all the icons in this pack comes in 3 colors so mix and match is very easy... Thats 1626 icons in the premium pack, a themer's wet dream. introducing... Tha TRON.

So syfy-ish, real fun...

ADW theme coming soon

This is my latest experiment gone wrong... imagine you stuck in a spaceship millions of miles away from earth, your looking outside the hub and its pitch black dead space ahead, suddenly you hear a noise? something is with you on the ship? Tha Entity.

Supernatural phenomena...

This is a classic ADW theme!

No animals were harmed in the making of Tha Savannah icon pack!

I feel like traveling now...

Feel this ADW theme

Realistic crumbles with every icons following every crease and folds, need inspiration? Get Tha Paper!

I tell all of you like i told all of them, these icons are just paper thin...

get it paperboy!

These icons made onto fine sculpted crystal to create a one-of-a-kind keepsake, for a 3d look with unmatched quality get Tha Crystal!

These one took quit a lot of fine tuning...

Crystal clear ADW theme

Cold, detailed and realistic. If your Phone keeps freezing there's only one way to survive the blistering cold get Tha Ice pack!

brrrrrrrrr...

ADW theme coming soon

I went to hell and back to make this awesome collection, here is the best burning icons ever made delivered in to settings: Medium roasted and Burned to a crisp. Welcome in Tha Inferno!

Real burning lava! Incredible!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Luxe is a high end set of icons made of unusual and unique material like gold and diamonds, spectacular, it will make any device a standout creation!

Amazing details for sure!

Classy ADW theme

Tha Keyboard vintage android icons is a icon pack for the nostalgic in you, before haptic feedback there was click-clac feedbacks, those were the days!

old skool interface!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Natural is a great and comfortable android icon pack, bringing you one step closer to nature and handcrafted to look very real on your devices!

Soft and natural feel, great for creating a unique theme!

ADW theme all natural

Tha Ice Cream android icon pack will make you scream! Great for the summer and that new version of android coming out.

You scream i scream for Ice Cream!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Post-it android icon pack is the best post-it icons out there, made to have a unique rotation and color scheme on your screen for a more realistic feel

Remind, communicate and organize!

Tha Flesh android icon pack is full of horror, gore and mostly straight out of a nightmare. Use at your own risk as you may get some kind of trauma!

Stitched up wounds and zombies!

and here's some ADW gore!

Tha Shock is a high voltage android icon pack! use with caution, very hazardous!

!150 000 volt!

Get this as ADW theme

Tha Stormtrooper Inspired by Star wars Storm Trooper is a very original android icon set that you wont find anywhere!

StormTrooper needs icons too!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Arkvader Inspired by Star wars Dark Vader... very powerful!

The force is strong in these!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Scanline Are somehow very retro... reminds me of a 80's terminal.

Turn your phone into a vintage monitor!

Super scan this ADW theme

Tha Icon Ultimate All those awesome icons and styles in a single app!

*** Sample files have 20 icons in them. Now if you interested by the full icon sets (over 1097 icons in them)
head over to my site and they're all available for you in exchange for a beer... After making so many icons i don't wanna get drunk, I HAVE TOO!

Check out part 1 of this collection! -- (you are here!)

Check out part 2 of this collection!

Check out part 3 of this collection!

Check out part 4 of this collection!

check out part 5 of this collection!!
Last edited by ThaPHLASH; 21st December 2011 at 03:09 AM. Reason: putting up more and more goodies...more packs
The Following 165 Users Say Thank You to ThaPHLASH For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd March 2011, 04:46 AM   |  #2  
Flag Jacksonville, FL
Thanks Meter: 355

4,441 posts
That might be the best icon set I've seen. They look awesome. Looking forward to it.
23rd March 2011, 04:50 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 58

728 posts
Shweeeet! Looking fwd to them!
23rd March 2011, 04:53 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 1,413

536 posts
Donate to Me
More
I swear i have never made something that amazing! over 400 of them are been prepared RIGHT NOW!...

how the hell am i gonna sleep tonight.. im overexcited

almost better than tha Shag
The Following User Says Thank You to ThaPHLASH For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd March 2011, 05:59 AM   |  #5  
Flag Jacksonville, FL
Thanks Meter: 355

4,441 posts
Those were good too. This set tops that 10x
23rd March 2011, 09:27 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 1,480

9,473 posts
Awesome! Can't wait to see the collection
23rd March 2011, 09:36 AM   |  #7  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 5

131 posts
More
Oh **** this is cool. Looking forward to this.
23rd March 2011, 09:39 AM   |  #8  
Flag hell
Thanks Meter: 546

1,615 posts
More
Looks great just worried release April 1st? April fools maybe?

Sent from my GT-I9000
23rd March 2011, 09:56 AM   |  #9  
Flag Peterborough
Thanks Meter: 2,587

3,368 posts
More
Ohh, pretty. Looking forward to these.

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA Premium App
23rd March 2011, 10:03 AM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 20

284 posts
More