[Theme] Carbonite CM7 ((Freshly updated to the Android Market))(10/6/2011)

Search This thread

trock79

Retired Recognized Developer
Jun 18, 2010
~/
Updated with T-Mobile theme engine apk

This is the home of the Carbonite series theme for CyanogenMod 7. This is now exclusively for the theme chooser app. If there is anything you would like themed just comment in the thread or send me a PM and I will work on it.

CarboniteCM7.png

Changelog 5/2/2011
  • Removed flashable themes and updated theme chooser app.

Changelog 4/11/2011
  • Removed Gapps zip. Added themed apk's in main theme zip.

Changelog 4/09/2011
  • Better themed dialer
  • Updated Gapps
  • Redid some more images

Changelog 3/30/2011
  • Added Carbonite Google apps zip
  • Updated Carbonite Market apps

I am also looking into adding a custom bootanimation in the future.

I do want to thank djdarkknight96 for giving me a boost into theming and helping me get this going!

Remember YOU are responsible for anything you do with your phone.

You may find updates quicker by visiting Carbonite for your Android

Last edited:

Sunsparc

Jan 3, 2011
I installed the APK, changed the theme, and rebooted. It changed some of the colors but my slide lock is still the same, with green buttons.

drew_grant

Aug 2, 2010
St. Louis
This is the new home of the Carbonite series theme for CyanogenMod 7 for the Nexus One. I do not have a N1, I came from the Incredible forums, but I thought you guys might like this. I will update the nightlys as I can. For those that are using RC2 I have one for that. I also have an apk for people who like to use the theme chooser app.. If there is anything you would like themed just comment in the thread or send me a PM and I will work on it.

1Untitled.png

I am also looking into adding a custom bootanimation in the future.

I do want to thank djdarkknight96 for giving me a boost into theming and helping me get this going!

Remember YOU are responsible for anything you do with your phone.

You may find updates quicker by visiting OS Masterminds

I'm downloading this simply because you listen to Misery Signals. They're pretty much my favorite band, man!

Feech

Mar 5, 2008
Has anyone seen that roaming indicator is staying on? Im seeing that qith CM7 RC 2

mozul

Dec 8, 2009
Twitter & Facebook Widgets too Dark

I installed this theme via the apk and theme chooser. Now the color of the font used to show the text of a tweet or facebook status in their respective widgets is too dark to read. It is a very dark grey on a black background. If I switch to another theme it goes to black text with white background. Please make the text more in contrast with the background.

omarnova

Mar 23, 2008
i got a couple questions, 1. will this work on my lg optimus s? 2. i am actually interested in the blue dialer and blue dialer background only is there a way for me to just install that portion? ...holy crap i need this dialer lol, i love android but HATE the green dialer and all the green android uses

trock79

Retired Recognized Developer
Jun 18, 2010
~/
First Off wow I just saw all of the posts from the past 24hrs now, thanks for posting.

Great theme! I wrote about it on the XDA front page.

Thank you very much!! I hope everyone enjoys my hard work!

Download for the apk does not work...

Sorry about that, it works now

Can I use this in my glacier using cm7?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA App

Try it and let me know.

I installed this theme via the apk and theme chooser. Now the color of the font used to show the text of a tweet or facebook status in their respective widgets is too dark to read. It is a very dark grey on a black background. If I switch to another theme it goes to black text with white background. Please make the text more in contrast with the background.

Not sure about that one, understand that the theme chooser apk is more for devices that I do not update from day to day or for people who do not want to be bothered with flashing every day. But I will look into it. Thanks for the feedback.

i got a couple questions, 1. will this work on my lg optimus s? 2. i am actually interested in the blue dialer and blue dialer background only is there a way for me to just install that portion? ...holy crap i need this dialer lol, i love android but HATE the green dialer and all the green android uses

Is CM7 available for the Optimus S?

Last edited:
Reactions: omarnova

omarnova

Mar 23, 2008
sorry for the double post, in case you dont see it....thanks for the quick response! infact there is a cm7 rom availible for lg optimus s but i am not running it yet! im currently running the latest ThundeROM V1.8.2 can you make this happen? the blue looks so much better then the green, like i said im just interested in the dailer & dialer background portin which has been bugging me all this time and until now i know i dont have to deal with it lol

live2pedal

Oct 8, 2010
It's my understanding the theme chooser app does not change the lock screen. His lock screen looks that way because he said it was originally a flashed theme.

Top Liked Posts