feed me has been temporarily removed from the marketplace. I hope to get a new version out towards the end of the first quarter of 2012.
Full details: www.forty3degrees.com/apps/feedme
When I first got my HTC Mozart I looked for an rss reader but couldn't find one that suited. RSS Central from Adam Dawes came close, but still didn't quite have the structure I was looking for. I always like to look at my subscriptions in groups. If I am tracking two or three blogs related to the same thing then I don't want to have to look at all three seperately. I just want to look at the newest entries from all of them together. So I got to work, and feed me is the result.
Please give feedback about any missing features or possible improvements.
There is currently no video of version 1.11 as I am spending all my spare time getting a mango version up and running.
Here's a video of Version 1.11:
Here's a video tour of Version 1.9 (full details on the site as always):
Changes in Version 1.8:
Changes in Version 1.7:
Changes in version 1.6:
• Live tile shows new article count1
• Add YouTube feeds 2
• Watch YouTube videos in HD
• View or listen to podcasts while browsing other articles
• Download podcasts for offline viewing (with pause/continue)
• Tweet or e-mail articles, post to facebook or send the link in a SMS
• Add articles to Instapaper or Read it Later
• Allow feed me to run under the lock screen (allowing feeds to be updated when the phone is locked)
• Supports all windows-125* and ISO-8859-* encodings
• Feed groups with optional ‘all’ and ‘unread’ views
• A Google feed search for adding new feeds
• Add new feeds from Google Reader
• Backup and restore settings to our server
• Filtering of views using the title and/or content
• Feeds are only downloaded if they have been updated3
• Optional automatic update on start-up
• Favorites for bookmarking items
The free version and the trial are ad supported. The live tile is also restricted to showing the number of new articles for four feeds only. The trial does not allow podcast downloads or viewing of YouTube videos in HD, these restrictions will be lifted in the next release.
Visit the site for more info and feel free to PM me if you have any questions