[Release] [QVGA-WQVGA SPB MS 3.5.x Theme] Galaxy by DOC3000

Search This thread

R317DY

May 30, 2009
Banjarmasin - Palangkaraya
1) Hope ou have installed the SPB Mobile shell on your Device Memory & NOT on your Memory card.
2) Download the correct resolution Galaxy theme cab from the 1st post & Copy the same to your memory card.
3) Install the cab to your Deice Memory.
4) Restart your Mobile.

what you mean: "Download the correct resolution of the Galaxy theme cab from the 1st post & Copy The Same to your memory card"?

1.Download THEME WITH SPB Contacts
2.DOWNLOAD PHONEX INTEGRATION WITH THEME
3.DOWNLOAD INESOFT PHONE INTEGRATION WITH THEME

is it true?

pmvyas

what you mean: "Download the correct resolution of the Galaxy theme cab from the 1st post & Copy The Same to your memory card"?

1.Download THEME WITH SPB Contacts
2.DOWNLOAD PHONEX INTEGRATION WITH THEME
3.DOWNLOAD INESOFT PHONE INTEGRATION WITH THEME

is it true?
If you don't use Phonex or Inesoft Phone sowares ( these are contactmanager softwares), you can download "1) Theme with SPB contacts."
This will be default theme with the contact tab openig the SPB Shell Contacts menu.

Reactions: R317DY

R317DY

May 30, 2009
Banjarmasin - Palangkaraya
If you don't use Phonex or Inesoft Phone sowares ( these are contactmanager softwares), you can download "1) Theme with SPB contacts."
This will be default theme with the contact tab openig the SPB Shell Contacts menu.

I've managed to install no 1, then I want to use a No. 2 & 3 but I do not have PHONEX & INESOFT PHONE software, where can I download the software it? can you give the download link? thank you so much for helping me.
sorry for my bad english..

pmvyas

I've managed to install no 1, then I want to use a No. 2 & 3 but I do not have PHONEX & INESOFT PHONE software, where can I download the software it? can you give the download link? thank you so much for helping me.
sorry for my bad english..
"Google is your best friend"
If you search, you'll get them.
Below are the links -
Phonex - http://www.iconsoft.com/
Inesoft Phone - http://www.inesoft.com/eng/index.php?in=download.html

If this helps, please click the thanks button...

Reactions: R317DY

mskip

Retired Senior Moderator
Mar 20, 2008
Norfolk
olá doc & mark,
ive read the whole forum on this theme, i thought i will find a solution to my broblem, and i almost.. but still nothing.

this prob occoured: i used active synch (on my bros pc coz i have win7 and somehow it doesnt see my phone with mobile device center.. soooooooooo) to modify the qa_fundotela.dat file. i saved my images with pscs3 to bmp 16 bit and zipped them again with the password with winRAR to zip, then renamed it with totalcommander to .dat. there was no problem replacing the file. (the lifestyle bg was easy coz in spb i could change it on my device, browsing the image..)

i thought i take a glimpse of how the other thing works.. well, the menu bg was everywhere black, and when i scrolled down in the menu all the icons and texts blurred all over the screen mostly white (coz of the text..) so i replaced the original file again, and it works like it did before, thats why i dont have screenshot, coz i couldnt even find the screenshot prog coz of this blurry white thing on the screen which was the icons :D

i have a qvga htc elf device, with small ram hehe but i must add, your theme runs faster than the original spb one.. and made my phone look new and ace again LOL :D with wm6. :) and i wish my menu bg would match to my lifestyle bg. :))

any ideas?

[edit] i thought i upload my folder to you, maybe i did something wrong why it doesnt work, in this case, could you fix it for me?
I re-saved the images using Gimp and then re-zipped the files using WinZip. I dont know if it will help but give it a try.

Download the attachment, then unzip and copy the dat file to the Spb Mobile Shell folder. Restart your phone and see if it works.

Mark.

Attachments

• qa_fundotela.zip
    93.1 KB · Views: 46

pmvyas

I just downloaded this theme and work flawlessly..
just wondering how i can change the background
You can change the background for the lifestyle screen easily by going into --> settings--> change background--> restart shell.
Changing background for professional screens is slightly more intricate....
Background changer is incorporated into the Droid Pro+ theme which is a development of the Galaxy theme....Use this if it suits you....
Link --> http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=800561&page=24

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [SPB MS 3.5.x Theme] Galaxy by DOC3000

galaxy2l.jpg

WQVGA-QVGA, portrait only.

Special thanks:

Thanks to M-MAX, NAONG and Vostradamus for his widgets used in my theme
    Thanks to vincent.316 for his HTC Pure 3 Theme which formed my bottom menu bar
    Thanks to Zandog for theme idea and background

I made 3 version of theme. They differ in purpose contacts button of bottom menu bar:

First: open favorites SPB contacts.
    Second: open the Phonex address book.
    The third: open the Inesoft Phone Address Book.

You must have installed Phonex or Inesoft Phone for 2-3 versions

Installation:

- INSTALL TO DEVICE MEMORY
    - install on a clean Shell

Problems are all related to a non ENGLISH rom version.

1. Don`t work:

- Just duplicate the SPB Mobile shell folder under the Localized program files folder to a "Program Files" folder on the root of device.
    For example my "Program Files" is "Programas" (Portuguese) so i made a folder named "Program Files" on the root and copied the "SPB Mobile shell folder" into there after a reboot everything works. Of course you'll get extra 11,25MB ocupied but until no other solution it works very well". Thanks to jpl69

2. Installed Phonex or Inesoft Phone Version of the theme to a non ENGLISH rom version, contacts button don`t open Phonex or Inesoft Phone address book:

- find with Registry Editor:
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Spb Software House 2\Spb Mobile Shell\Menu\Root\MenuBarKn_R]

- edit "Program Files" to "Programas" (Portuguese) for exemple:

"File"="\Program Files\Iconsoft\PhonEx\Contacts.exe"

or

"File"="\Program Files\Inesoft Phone\Address Book.exe"

Haw to change the background:

1. LifeStile panel: copy from SPB Mobile Shell folder background.dat. Rename to background.bmp. Edit and save. Rename to background.dat. Finish SPB Mobile Shell. Copy background.dat to SPB Mobile Shell folder. Restart SPB Mobile Shell.

2. Other panels: copy from SPB Mobile Shell folder qa_fundotela.dat. Rename to qa_fundotela.zip. Unpack files with password b0fm18zq. Edit files from archive and save. Pack files to qa_fundotela.zip with password b0fm18zq . Rename to qa_fundotela.dat. Copy file to SPB Mobile Shell folder . Restart SPB Mobile Shell.

DOWNLOAD THEME WITH SPB CONTACTS
    DOWNLOAD THEME WITH PHONEX INTEGRATION
    DOWNLOAD THEME WITH INESOFT PHONE INTEGRATION

MIRROR THEME WITH SPB CONTACTS
    MIRROR THEME WITH PHONEX INTEGRATION
    MIRROR THEME WITH INESOFT PHONE INTEGRATION

If you like my work and think it's useful, please consider DONATION even a small amount, it will help keeping me motivated. I spend a lot of time on this stuff, and every sign of appreciation, no matter how big or small, is more than welcome.
    BONUS

1. Galaxy Widgets Pack 1. 2 new big clock + new date
    Copy all files from archive to MobileSense folder. Restart.

2. Galaxy Widgets Pack 2. New set of widgets: the analog clock (substitute sense medium analog clock), wireless widgets and lighting.
    Attention: 3 folders in the archive for all variants of the theme. Choose according to your installed version of the theme. Copy files from a folder in SPB Mobile Shell folder, the clock in the MobileSense folder .

3. Galaxy Widgets Pack 3. New set of widgets: new analog clock (substitute sense transparent medium analog clock), new status widget.
    Copy files from archive in MobileSense folder .

4. For PhonEX users - WQVGA only.
    Skin made at my request by vita-minka

widg.png
    screen001y.png

pack3.png
    74905134.png
    Ahh, reminds me of my .PSD Wonder if you got the idea from it?
    samsung_galaxy_s__psd_by_zandog-d2yk08v.jpg
    WVGA Version

Wonderfull Theme doc3000

Unfortunately my device is WVGA and I cant use it :(:(:(

Pleaseeeeee post WVGA version

Many thanks in advance

Vitor
    hei doc3000 this is not good. if you don't want to create themes for vga-wvga devices then ok but don't say it is wasting of time! lots of people are using at least wvga devices you know. peoples are like your theme thats why they demand to you for wvga. Lots of developers have wqvga devices but they convert their work for vga-wvga what ever you say, you want to say this is wasting of time? we have lots of simulators for wm. now a days do we really needs real devices for testing or developing such an application? i dont think so. i am also a mobile device developer and i work for developing wm and or android os's and we always simulate app's with simulator. use simulator and make your follower's happy.