[App] GMapPro -[R] 7th Apr 2011 -[v] 2.3
Name: GMapPro Veriosn 2.3
In this version, some of the bugs and performance issues are fixed and also it has some new features which are going to be extended in the next version of GMapPro...
1. Use Google Maps which is the most complete mapping solution available in the world
2. Download the maps of desired area, and use them while you are offline
3. Provide a list of downloads so you can delete them in future (if you don't wish to keep them anymore)
4. Use the phones internal GPS, to find you on the map
5.1 Tap and hold a location to put a new marker.
5.2 View the list of markers and easily jump to the marked location.
5.3 Shows your location with a different marker.
6. Addresses: (Requires Internet Connection)
6.1 Shows the address of your location.
6.2 Jump to a desired address.
7. Preferred zoom level for "My Location" feature. Now, if you tap on My Location button, it will show the map whit the pre-configured settings.
8. Track me! by selecting this option from menu, GMapPro will show your location and track your movement on the map! It also shows your movement speed! (currently a very simple speedometer!)
9. Calculate the direct distance between to points in km or miles.
1. You need to have a developer unlocked WP7 device
for side-loading, or you can install it to the emulator.
2. Installing WP7 app is easy using Tom's XAP Installer
3. Download the App from the attachment, unzip and then install
Please feel free to let me know about how it works, and what features you need...