Anyone know of a case that looks like this?

Search This thread

graffixnyc

Retired Forum Mod / Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 21, 2011
New York City
www.graffixnyc.com
Last edited:

diablonyc2

Jan 18, 2005
New York
There are sooooo few cases out right now. Not a big fan of the any with the exception of this one. There is a leather Motorolla Portfolio, but hard to find pics of it...and that get's mixed reviews.

I did pre-order the piel frama case...and was told it will not be "released until Mid April". I guess until then we won't have any new pics of what it really looks like.

graffixnyc

Jan 21, 2011
New York City
www.graffixnyc.com
There are sooooo few cases out right now. Not a big fan of the any with the exception of this one. There is a leather Motorolla Portfolio, but hard to find pics of it...and that get's mixed reviews.

I did pre-order the piel frama case...and was told it will not be "released until Mid April". I guess until then we won't have any new pics of what it really looks like.

From what I read about other cases they have made they really seem top notch. I read the leather is hand done etc.. I'm trying to find out if I can find a coupon code for cases.com to get it a little cheaper.

With all the other cases out there so far, I find one thing I like in one but really dislike another thing about it. That goes for pretty much every other case I have looked at..The only thing I dont really like is the price tag. lol But I think I can live with that more than a case that I'm 90% happy with. It looks well made and it has a simple classy look to it. I think I might go for it.

graffixnyc

Jan 21, 2011
New York City
www.graffixnyc.com
ok, they did offer me a 10% discount.. I'm still debating if I'm going to fork over that kind of cash for a case. Just in case the coupon code is a one time deal I will not post it yet. I will post it after I either decide to purchase it or not then I will post it here. I just dont want to post it while I'm deciding someone else use it and if it is a one time deal and I decide to get it I'm screwed lol

diablonyc2

Jan 18, 2005
New York
10% That's not bad! I heard Vaja may be coming out with a case too, but no clue on what it looks like or price.

If you hold off, I'll post some pics, but who knows when this will be here....can't rush quality ;)

I'm using a moto silicon case with a skinomi shield....works okay, but want a portfolio case.

danum

May 9, 2006
No experience of the Xoom case but I have used a Piel Frama with my HTC Blackstone for about two years. Still looks new and smells of cow.

Well made, quality leather, hence the price tag.

graffixnyc

Jan 21, 2011
New York City
www.graffixnyc.com
10% That's not bad! I heard Vaja may be coming out with a case too, but no clue on what it looks like or price.

If you hold off, I'll post some pics, but who knows when this will be here....can't rush quality ;)

I'm using a moto silicon case with a skinomi shield....works okay, but want a portfolio case.

They told me it would be shipping in the middle or late April. I really like that case but not sure I want to spend that much for a case.. decisions decisions lol

Chaos744

Mar 29, 2011
I bought the stock motorola portfolio case for $40 bucks and it works perfectly. We're android users not iPad socialites... please don't spend $129 bucks on a case...

My case gives me decent viewing angles without breaking the bank.

Save that money and purchase some great apps for your device instead (just my opinion)

graffixnyc

Jan 21, 2011
New York City
www.graffixnyc.com
I bought the stock motorola portfolio case for $40 bucks and it works perfectly. We're android users not iPad socialites... please don't spend $129 bucks on a case...

My case gives me decent viewing angles without breaking the bank.

Save that money and purchase some great apps for your device instead (just my opinion)

That case is getting horrible reviews though. Everyone well most say its garbage

graffixnyc

Jan 21, 2011
New York City
www.graffixnyc.com