Text-based notification widget for missed calls/SMS/e-mails/apps
Link to the app on Google Play
Get information about the number of missed calls, unread SMS, unread e-mail messages and notifications from virtually any application a glance with this simple yet very customizable widget. You can use it with any lockscreen replacement app to access all this information without need to unlock your phone.
Missed It! must be enabled as an Accessibility Service to be able to receive application notifications ('Settings » Accessibility » Accessibility services'). If enabled and application notifications not detected, try disabling and then re-enabling.
- Android version 2.2 and up.
- Reports number of missed calls, unread SMS and pending voicemails.
- If you use Gmail or K-9 Mail, you can obtain the number of unread messages of each account individually. In the case of Gmail, you can also select which label to monitor.
- Also reports notifications from any application that uses the notification bar to report events (including WhatsApp, Tweetdeck, e-mail clients, etc).
- Customization of font and background color and transparency. Also font faces (can use fonts stored in external SD card) and styles (bold, italic, underline).
- Customization of the layout (alignments, margins, etc).
- Text messages can be customized to show whatever phrase you want.
- Represent numbers as text.
- Resizable widget on ICS. With previous Android versions, there are multiple widget sizes available (user can select which sizes appears in widget list).
-- PERMISSIONS USED --
READ_PHONE_STATE, to get the voicemail state.
CALL_PHONE, to directly call to voicemail if there is any pending message.