[TESTING] Rootfs for Blackstone - new keymap (11.4.2011)

OP g3rm0

6th April 2011, 08:00 AM   |  #11  
Flag Macau
Thanks Meter: 37

370 posts
More
The keymap works great on neopeek ROM as well by replacing the keymaps files to the install file before doing npkinstall.
6th April 2011, 01:02 PM   |  #12  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 1

43 posts
More
here is the new rootfs with home key remap for blackstone...by Tiad8 (www.tiad8.com)

http://www.multiupload.com/QU64ZCHN8M
6th April 2011, 05:05 PM   |  #13  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 81

163 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimtaei

here is the new rootfs with home key remap for blackstone...by Tiad8 (www.tiad8.com)

http://www.multiupload.com/QU64ZCHN8M

Threadjacking = way to go. I gave you guys instructions on how to update keymap on neopeek/tiad8 builds and this is how you repay me. This thread was meant to test changes so they can be used in the future official xdandroid rootfs releases.

BTW. The rootfs you posted is likely to cause issues because tiad8 broke compatibility with builds other than his own.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to g3rm0 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th April 2011, 05:15 PM   |  #14  
Flag Bruxelles
Thanks Meter: 10

486 posts
More
noobs
6th April 2011, 06:26 PM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 25

132 posts
More
Thumbs down OMG OMG it's &#*$(@# CHRISTMAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimtaei

here is the new rootfs with home key remap for blackstone...by Tiad8

Wow, so much for chivalry...
And what would we need that "rootfs...for sense hero" for when we already have a perfect one right here? And as g3rm0 already said, this thread is about that specific rootfs made by him.
Another thing, considering the 'issues' there have been regarding, well, let's just say it's not helpful spamming that stuff all over the place. There is a thread about tiad's new project, so it would be best to put anything to do with that right there.
7th April 2011, 07:25 AM   |  #16  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 1

43 posts
More
truly very sorry what i've done and the way i done wrongly, i only just wanted share something good that i've on my blackstone and didn't mean to be like that. it really gave very good battery life. please accept my apologies if i offended you. whatever i post to other i'll has your initial with it and appreciate you great work. again i'm truly sorry and wont happen again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by g3rm0

Threadjacking = way to go. I gave you guys instructions on how to update keymap on neopeek/tiad8 builds and this is how you repay me. This thread was meant to test changes so they can be used in the future official xdandroid rootfs releases.

BTW. The rootfs you posted is likely to cause issues because tiad8 broke compatibility with builds other than his own.

11th April 2011, 03:21 PM   |  #17  
OP Senior Member

163 posts
More
I've added option to choose Home and End Call buttons behavior. See the UPDATE section of the first post for details. You'll find the new rootfs and new kernel build there.
The Following User Says Thank You to g3rm0 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th April 2011, 03:35 PM   |  #18  
Thanks Meter: 25

132 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by g3rm0

I've added option to choose Home and End Call buttons behavior. See the UPDATE section of the first post for details. You'll find the new rootfs and new kernel build there.

Nice! Will install these right away, although i don't think i'll swap the buttons around.
11th April 2011, 04:03 PM   |  #19  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Where find the latest Xdandroid release?
11th April 2011, 04:04 PM   |  #20  
OP Senior Member

163 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrk7474

Nice! Will install these right away, although i don't think i'll swap the buttons around.

You should be able to swap back and forth by simply deleting or re-adding this parameter. I've tried both setups on a single data.img and it worked every time.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
blackstone, keymap, rootfs
Previous Thread Next Thread