[APP-WP7] iPooey -[R]- 4/6/11 -[V]- 1.1 -[U]- 4/19/11

OP enahs_

6th April 2011, 05:45 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 10

91 posts
Name: iPooey

Trick your friends! Tell them you get a new prototype iPhone hardware, or you installed iOS on your WindowsPhone. Looks like iOS interface, but when they click it, a cartoon poo appears where they clicked and it plays a nasty fart sound! Use it to annoy those other snobby stuck-up iPhone users!

It goes for $0.99 on the Marketplace, but I am making it available for free to fellow XDA members; if you can sideload apps via a xap file. If you like it and use it a lot, feel free to support me by purchasing it on the Marketplace if you want. But, enjoy the free version for now because XDA is awesome!

Download/Purchase link via Zune. Download link should wok by 4/7/11 for all regions.

V1.1 is now available. It now sets the "iPhone" clock to the current system time instead of a static clock, to increase immersion. Also loads faster.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot1.jpg
Views:	589
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	562265  
Attached Files
File Type: xap iPhoey.xap - [Click for QR Code] (889.6 KB, 692 views)
Last edited by enahs_; 29th April 2011 at 03:47 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enahs_ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th April 2011, 08:20 PM   |  #2  
Flag New York City
Thanks Meter: 12

313 posts
More
So juvenile... And thank you very much!
2nd May 2011, 09:29 PM   |  #3  
Flag Antwerpen
Thanks Meter: 7

89 posts
More
definitely worth it's 99 cents
The Following User Says Thank You to mendel129 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd May 2011, 12:09 AM   |  #4  
OP Member

91 posts
If you guys do enjoy it and purchase it on the Marketplace please review it also to help me out!
3rd May 2011, 07:21 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 4

55 posts
More
It would be nice if you could at least do something in the app. For example, if you could swipe through the pages to make it seem much more realistic. Also, maybe get a higher resolution screenshot of iOS? This screenshot makes it look more like a prototype of the original iPhone somehow running iOS 4.

If these things are done, it would definitely be worth the 99 cents and probably even more!
3rd May 2011, 01:40 PM   |  #6  
Flag Alghero
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
More
Talking Great!
Haha, great app, when's the android version coming?
3rd May 2011, 02:59 PM   |  #7  
OP Member

91 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaoticaa

Also, maybe get a higher resolution screenshot of iOS? This screenshot makes it look more like a prototype of the original iPhone somehow running iOS 4.

The forum compresses the attached images. The real app is high resolution. I guess I should find a website to host the screenshot and link it.

I really worry about that in the Microsoft marketplace. They compress the screenshots even further and makes it look so much worse that it is annoying.
3rd May 2011, 04:27 PM   |  #8  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag St. Louis
Thanks Meter: 306

677 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by enahs_

Name: iPooey

Trick your friends! Tell them you get a new prototype iPhone hardware, or you installed iOS on your WindowsPhone. Looks like iOS interface, but when they click it, a cartoon poo appears where they clicked and it plays a nasty fart sound! Use it to annoy those other snobby stuck-up iPhone users!

It goes for $0.99 on the Marketplace, but I am making it available for free to fellow XDA members; if you can sideload apps via a xap file. If you like it and use it a lot, feel free to support me by purchasing it on the Marketplace if you want. But, enjoy the free version for now because XDA is awesome!

Download/Purchase link via Zune. Download link should wok by 4/7/11 for all regions.

V1.1 is now available. It now sets the "iPhone" clock to the current system time instead of a static clock, to increase immersion. Also loads faster.

android version PLEASE!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to JGW310 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd May 2011, 05:26 PM   |  #9  
Portal Administrator
n͖̜̺y̥͔̗̝̠̩̜c̖͙͇̲̞
Thanks Meter: 2,868

6,369 posts
In case you guys haven't noticed, I featured this on the XDA Portal.

Great work, enahs_ !
3rd May 2011, 08:48 PM   |  #10  
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,503

3,234 posts
Donate to Me
More
Angry
is so cooool . android + WinMo 6.5 version PLEASE!!!!!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread