Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,055 Members 48,767 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP-WP7] iPooey -[R]- 4/6/11 -[V]- 1.1 -[U]- 4/19/11

Tip us?

enahs_
Old
(Last edited by enahs_; 29th April 2011 at 03:47 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Default [APP-WP7] iPooey -[R]- 4/6/11 -[V]- 1.1 -[U]- 4/19/11

Name: iPooey

Trick your friends! Tell them you get a new prototype iPhone hardware, or you installed iOS on your WindowsPhone. Looks like iOS interface, but when they click it, a cartoon poo appears where they clicked and it plays a nasty fart sound! Use it to annoy those other snobby stuck-up iPhone users!

It goes for $0.99 on the Marketplace, but I am making it available for free to fellow XDA members; if you can sideload apps via a xap file. If you like it and use it a lot, feel free to support me by purchasing it on the Marketplace if you want. But, enjoy the free version for now because XDA is awesome!

Download/Purchase link via Zune. Download link should wok by 4/7/11 for all regions.

V1.1 is now available. It now sets the "iPhone" clock to the current system time instead of a static clock, to increase immersion. Also loads faster.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot1.jpg
Views:	589
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	562265  
Attached Files
File Type: xap iPhoey.xap - [Click for QR Code] (889.6 KB, 692 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enahs_ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

piaqt
Old
Thanks Meter 12
So juvenile... And thank you very much!
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
- Albert Einstein
Tablet: Surface RT 32GB, Type Keyboard
Phone: Nokia Lumia 920

mendel129
Old
Thanks Meter 7
definitely worth it's 99 cents
The Following User Says Thank You to mendel129 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

enahs_
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
If you guys do enjoy it and purchase it on the Marketplace please review it also to help me out!

Chaoticaa
Old
Thanks Meter 4
It would be nice if you could at least do something in the app. For example, if you could swipe through the pages to make it seem much more realistic. Also, maybe get a higher resolution screenshot of iOS? This screenshot makes it look more like a prototype of the original iPhone somehow running iOS 4.

If these things are done, it would definitely be worth the 99 cents and probably even more!
HTC One (stock 4.1.2 JB)
HTC One X (stock 4.1.1 JB, rooted)
Samsung Omnia 7 (7.5 Mango, interop-unlocked)

glaxyswavecoomb
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Talking Great!

Haha, great app, when's the android version coming?

enahs_
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaoticaa View Post
Also, maybe get a higher resolution screenshot of iOS? This screenshot makes it look more like a prototype of the original iPhone somehow running iOS 4.
The forum compresses the attached images. The real app is high resolution. I guess I should find a website to host the screenshot and link it.

I really worry about that in the Microsoft marketplace. They compress the screenshots even further and makes it look so much worse that it is annoying.

JGW310
Old
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 306
Quote:
Originally Posted by enahs_ View Post
Name: iPooey

Trick your friends! Tell them you get a new prototype iPhone hardware, or you installed iOS on your WindowsPhone. Looks like iOS interface, but when they click it, a cartoon poo appears where they clicked and it plays a nasty fart sound! Use it to annoy those other snobby stuck-up iPhone users!

It goes for $0.99 on the Marketplace, but I am making it available for free to fellow XDA members; if you can sideload apps via a xap file. If you like it and use it a lot, feel free to support me by purchasing it on the Marketplace if you want. But, enjoy the free version for now because XDA is awesome!

Download/Purchase link via Zune. Download link should wok by 4/7/11 for all regions.

V1.1 is now available. It now sets the "iPhone" clock to the current system time instead of a static clock, to increase immersion. Also loads faster.
android version PLEASE!!!!!

[Model] Was Samsung Galaxy S2 for Sprint(Epic 4G Touch) purchased on 10/2/11, but now it's an iPhone 5-lol sorry!
[Recovery] CWM
[ROM] MIJJZ BLEND ICS latest version
[KERNEL] Too lazy to update this often
[Android Phones Owned] HTC Hero, HTC EVO 4G
Next phone: We'll see!!!!

Using the EVO 4G was amazing, and I learned so much from it, any of you EVO guys, send me a PM or look my up on G+!!

I have been really busy with school lately, but I still try and find time every day to make a visit to XDA, but sorry if I don't get back to you right away.

Check out some of my work with wallpapers!!

The Following User Says Thank You to JGW310 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

willverduzco
Old
Portal Administrator
Thanks Meter 2,851

DONATE TO ME
In case you guys haven't noticed, I featured this on the XDA Portal.

Great work, enahs_ !
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a news tip! - [moderate | film | foto | develop]

mirolg
Old
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2,503

DONATE TO ME
is so cooool . android + WinMo 6.5 version PLEASE!!!!!

Lock Apps and Functions Easily with Droid Protector

Access and security are some of the key issues facingmobile technology. Whether … more

ARChon Lets You Run Android Apps in Google Chrome Browser

Not too long ago, Google added the ability torun select Android applications on … more

Flyme OS Finds Its Way to the Google Nexus 5

Flyme OS is a heavily modified Android variantdeveloped by the Meizu team for their MX … more

MultiROM Makes Its Way to the LG G2

Over the last few weeks, we’ve seen quite a fewflagship (and former flagship) devicesget to … more