[2.3 Morphs] Theme Chooser Add-ons: Lockscreens, Dialers, Boot Animations, Wallpapers

Which morphs do you use? (mulit-answer allowed)

• Basic

Votes: 177 41.0%
  • Rotary/Sliders (like transparent)

Votes: 264 61.1%
  • Standard

Votes: 179 41.4%
  • Finishing Touches

Votes: 197 45.6%
  • Dialer/Numbers

Votes: 164 38.0%
  • Boot Animations

Votes: 192 44.4%

• Total voters
Search This thread

sarda74

Jul 11, 2010
Mass
Hey Dont Panic,
I installed the boot animation OrangeCMbootanimation.zip by copying it to /data/local/bootanimation.zip. I rebooted the phone and the animation played fine, except that there was a white flash each time the arrow was reaching 3 o'clock. I also tried the other animations with the same result. I am running CM7 RC4 on a DInc.

Can you please take a look at this issue? And thanks a lot for your work on these metamorphs, they are really well done.

Dont Panic

Feb 27, 2011
Hey Dont Panic,
I installed the boot animation OrangeCMbootanimation.zip by copying it to /data/local/bootanimation.zip. I rebooted the phone and the animation played fine, except that there was a white flash each time the arrow was reaching 3 o'clock. I also tried the other animations with the same result. I am running CM7 RC4 on a DInc.

Can you please take a look at this issue? And thanks a lot for your work on these metamorphs, they are really well done.

Thanks, I'll look into it. That point when the arrow is almost to 3 0'clock is where the loop starts and ends.

bkmo

Jun 25, 2008
10° 5' 59" North, 84° 16' 84" West
Thanks.

I'm working on a new boot animation, and may do a few more themed CM ones too soon.
That "white flash" in the boot animation is because you have a thumbs.db file in every directory of every zip you have posted. You gotta delete them, or have windows stop creating them. One more reason to run a Linux distribution. I don't know about metamorph, but I know that ZipThemer is packing them up in every .apk it builds.

Last edited:

sarda74

Jul 11, 2010
Mass
That "white flash" in the boot animation is because you have a thumbs.db file in every directory of every zip you have posted. You gotta delete them, or have windows stop creating them. One more reason to run a Linux distribution. I don't know about metamorph, but I know that ZipThemer is packing them up in every .apk it builds.

Thanks bkmo. Removing the thumbs.db file from each folder inside the zip fixed the "white flash" issue.

Dont Panic

Feb 27, 2011

Thanks, I'll do some housecleaning. I'll post when links are updated.

Edit: Bootanimations are cleaned up, the rest will be done by tomorrow. Windows is a pain in the @$$.....

Edit2: Done. Redownload for cleaned up packages.

Last edited:

Dont Panic

Feb 27, 2011
New boot animation: ChameleonAndybootanimation.zip

Sorry no .gif yet, changes the whole spectrum of colors.

SpectrumAndy.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 3rdstring

Emunny

Apr 17, 2010
You think it will work for mdpi looks freaking sick...

Sent from my Ginger Tazz using XDA Premium App

Dont Panic

Feb 27, 2011
Can these themes work on cm7. I'm using cdma sprint hero its a mdpi device

Yes, all themes are made and tested using CM7. My list of mdpi downloads are at the bottom of the first post, I've been doing mdpi on request only, as there are fewer mdpi users out there. UpwardSpiral's themes that these are made to go with work on mdpi as well.

Reactions: miggsr

Dont Panic

Feb 27, 2011
That looks real schnazzy. Very impressive.

Thanks. The first minimal lockscreen I made didn't look good to me with some wallpapers, so I made this. I'm going to make a invert2 that will be the same but with white rotary arrows, then do a finishing touches minimal invert for the phone answer icons. Then a standard for each where the lockscreen music controls match the rotary arrows.

Basically, minimal is such a unique medium to work with, I though it needed a few more lockscreen options.

E

E.Cadro

I would like the red remix finishing touches and add on mpdi when you get a chance.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my HTC Liberty using XDA Premium App

Top Liked Posts