For 2 days now I'm trying to find a way to flash the current NoDo ROM for the HD7 onto my Phone. It's an o2-Germany Phone with ID O2___102.
Here's my material:
- The NoDo Rom for HD7 HTC-Europe: from here (Flashable on IDs: HTC__001, HTC__203, HTC__102, HTC__032, HTC__405, HTC__304)
- The three Unbranding O2_DE ROM Files from Ansar: from here (All Flashable on IDs: O2___102)
* 1 - RUU_Schubert_O2_DE_1.61.207.01_Radio_5.52.09.16_22 .33a.50.10U_by_ansar
* 2 - RUU_Schubert_O2_DE_1.16.401.01_Radio_5.51.09.06a_2 2.30.50.09U_Signed_by_ansar (Which always leads to an error in the end)
* 3 - RUU_Schubert_O2_DE_1.61.207.01_Radio_5.52.09.16_22 .33a.50.10U_Signed_by_ansar
- An Original O2ROM from here
- An ominous ModelID.fig from the Ansar files (could it be, this is only an Imagefile?)
I worked with Hex-Editors, the NBH-Image Tool v1-2 here
but still: Everytime my created ROM gets stuck at 0%.
Here's what I tried already:
- Following this post I inserted the ModelID.fig into the HTC-Europe NoDo-Update Folder -> Stopped at 1% saying: Wrong ID - what a surprise! ;)
- Change ID in RUU_signed.nbh and SPL from NoDo Update via Hex-Editor from HTC__001 to O2___102 and keep all other IDs -> 0%
- Change ID in RUU_signed.nbh and SPL from NoDo Update via Hex-Editor from HTC__001 to O2___102 and delete all other IDs -> 0%
- Unpack the original o2-ROM (RUU and SPL) via the NBH-ImageTool and repack it, try to flash it. Why does THIS not work? -> 0%
- Following this post and the ones after that I joked around with extraction out of and into the OS-Files. Nice Tools - but it didn't work out (See above- even with the original o2 ROM - just unpacked and repacked didn't work...) So no use here...
Here's my understanding of what should work and is my goal to achieve: If I unpack the NoDo-Rom with the NBH-ImageTool, enter the right CID and repack it - then it should update on my HD7 from O2-DE, right? --> It doesn't ;(
Got that idea from here.
Do i need the right O2_DE pvk file to sign my ROMS with the NBHImageTool? Do I get that somewhere? (Suppose: No)
So can anybody give me a hint what I do wrong?