Car ****, case, and extended battery

Search This thread

Cheetohz

Apr 5, 2011
Wanting to purchase all of the above. any combos that will all fit together? Also considering zagg sparq instead or both. My battery is going dead halfway through the day. Car **** will be used mostly for charging and the occasional audio and gps. case is of course for protection. Not that I am abusive, just hear so many horror stories off small drops

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App

dalrym05

Dec 12, 2010
Ok have you deleted battery stats. There is no reason for a battery die halfway through day. Mine last over 48 hours on a single charge. I had the extended batery and its litteraly more then double the physical size and not even close to twice the capacity. It will not work with any cases and doesn't work with the dicks........ when I got my regular batery I couldn't even tell I lost battery capacity. Just be sure there aren't any apps in the background killing it also. Plus I heard GPS is a killer if you leave it on. Haven't tested this.

Cheetohz

Apr 5, 2011
Usually running pandora all day while I am working, figures I could use the sparq in one rear pocket with a usb going across to charge all day long. I am standing all day.

Extended battery is out of the picture. Any cases that fit the car DOCK?

Just drained until phone shut off and fully charged while phone was off twice, then booted to cwm and deleted battery. Hopefully will increase life.

Last edited:
Reactions: jazib360

Cheetohz

Apr 5, 2011
Drained until phone shut off and charged until 100% twice while it was all off, booted cwm and deleted battery stats. Left pandora on overnight in hopes to find a dead battery do I could repeat one last time. Phone was at after 8 hours of pandora.seems that method fixed my issues.

Still interested in extended battery and case

piizzadude

Feb 26, 2011
Harrisburg
I just got my car **** case today and I must admit the build quality is amazing. It's very flesh like, but yet seems to take a beating like no other. My girlfriend wanted to borrow it for the night for her phone as well, so i should have feedback tomorrow from her.

Yeah if she ever comes up for air...I hear car dicks are addicting...

CouchSpud

Sep 23, 2010
I just got my car **** case today and I must admit the build quality is amazing. It's very flesh like, but yet seems to take a beating like no other. My girlfriend wanted to borrow it for the night for her phone as well, so i should have feedback tomorrow from her.

Glad to hear your girlfriend's giving your car **** some attention. When it's just you and your car **** it can get a little lonely.

tooter1

Oct 10, 2010
TN
My "car ****" broke down last week! Haven't been able to resuscitate it.....:D

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Wanting to purchase all of the above. any combos that will all fit together? Also considering zagg sparq instead or both. My battery is going dead halfway through the day. Car **** will be used mostly for charging and the occasional audio and gps. case is of course for protection. Not that I am abusive, just hear so many horror stories off small drops

I don't even....

Are you this guy?
    A car **** huh..that type of guy : p

lol well with that title i just had to share this funny thing :

No its not as dirty as you might think ;)