[APP][Free Pro version] SleepSense (Monitor Sleep Cycle, G-Sensor, Alarm, Clock)

Search This thread

andrejnalin

Jun 2, 2009
Hello,

is there any other way of payment that we can arrange? I live in a country which has no paypal, thus cannot pay, but I did several purchases till now with my CC and DC and they were all successful. If there is anyway to pay by a CC, I'd greatly appreciate it.

P.S. what does it mean, the sensor won't work with the free version? Will this happen when I save the first graph, which means, if I don't save any graph, the sleep cycle detector will keep working?

ajhvdb

Nov 23, 2009
Hello,

is there any other way of payment that we can arrange? I live in a country which has no paypal, thus cannot pay, but I did several purchases till now with my CC and DC and they were all successful. If there is anyway to pay by a CC, I'd greatly appreciate it.

P.S. what does it mean, the sensor won't work with the free version? Will this happen when I save the first graph, which means, if I don't save any graph, the sleep cycle detector will keep working?

Paypal has the option to pay by CC. No need to create a paypal account.

andrejnalin

Jun 2, 2009
Ok, I finished with payment. Where/how will I receive the key?

EDIT: All is ok. Typed the licence key, all great. Thank you.

Last edited:

andrejnalin

Jun 2, 2009
Ok, another thing: I was unable to prove it works.

Just set up a test alarm about 35 mins later from the time when testing begun. Phase time is 30 mins. Put the phone upside-down. Then I waited for about 6-7 mins, and tried shaking the phone a bit, then more violently - it didn't sound a wakeup alarm. How come?

When testing, the g-sensor works. The graph says clearly that I made some movements with the phone. But no wakeup sound.

EDIT 2: Just tested it during the night. The g-sensor was not working at all, I am looking at the graph. No movements were detected at all. I guess this happens because the screen is turning off when I press "Sleep". But how can I use it then?! Should I let the screen on all night?! No logic in that.

I have Omnia i900, WM 6.1

Last edited:

ajhvdb

Nov 23, 2009
Q.
Just set up a test alarm about 35 mins later from the time when testing begun. Phase time is 30 mins. Put the phone upside-down. Then I waited for about 6-7 mins, and tried shaking the phone a bit, then more violently - it didn't sound a wakeup alarm. How come?

You can not test it like this. SleepSense really looks at a pattern.

Q.
EDIT 2: Just tested it during the night. The g-sensor was not working at all, I am looking at the graph. No movements were detected at all. I guess this happens because the screen is turning off when I press "Sleep". But how can I use it then?! Should I let the screen on all night?! No logic in that.

A.
No need to press sleep. it will be done automatically.

andrejnalin

Jun 2, 2009
I figured out that this was an issue with the standby mode of my phone, thus used power mode 1 to use it over the night.

Now I can see all my sleep phases during the night. Also, I toggled all the phone radios off. I was left with 70% battery life, from 100%. Are there any plans of cutting this usage down even more?

There is one problem - the sound didn't work, system-wide. That happens from time to time on my Omnia, the sound is stuck, but why - I have no idea, but I am certain it is because some programs trigger something withing the OS (maybe even SleepSense). Anyway, didn't manage to wake me up this morning, had to restart my phone to get the system-wide sound working.

Can you please explain what are power modes 1, 2 and 3? I'd be greateful.

Last edited:

ajhvdb

Nov 23, 2009
In the file ..\Program Files\SleepSense\Scripts.txt you can setup the different powerlevels

Per powerlevel you can change some registry settings at Stop, and at Start events.

Reactions: andrejnalin

andrejnalin

Jun 2, 2009
Ok, few problems I've noticed:

I've been trying to wake up with your program this whole week. It didn't wake me up even once within the phase time (30 mins), but always on the last alarm time (10 am).

3 times out of 7, the application killed itself. I don't know how that happened, but when I did awake by myself (and not by the phone), I did try to see what happened with SleepSense, and discovered that the program is not running. Why is this happening? And when I turn on SleepSense, it sounds the alarm with a warning that it didn't go off at the right time.

Third, even though I used power mode 1 and the g-sensor worked the first 2 days, now it works and not works randomly. I am seeing the graphs and they say that this night the accelerometer just dived in and didn't detect my movements (nothing is changed in my sleeping place). The night before that, it is working perfectly, sensing my sleep phases. The night before that - again, not working from 02:12 till 5:30, and then a strange bump (I guess this night is when the program turned off somehow). The night before that, it is working good. The night before that, looking good, etc.
What should I do to fix this?

I really love this program, only if it worked right for me. Have I done something to upset it? I will snooze it to sleep if necessary!

H

Henry-vier

SleepSense is (too?) heavyly using system resources. With a few other installed programs problems may occur. Maybe it also depends on the ROM-Version. I suggest to test it again with a clean system.
I installed all the apps I want to use, copied them on the memory-card, hard-resetted the phone and now I only use the (few) apps from the card and believe this keeps the system more slim.
Sleepsense is running quite well for any months now (with a few minor issues) but it sucks the battery very much.

ramonpb

Sep 1, 2010
Sleepsense - Nederlandse vertaling

Nederlands:

Hierbij post ik de Nederlandse vertaling van SleepSense.
Versie: 1.1
Bestandsnaam bijlage: Language_nl-NL.rar
Opmerking: Kijk in de start-berichten voor de instructies, als je niet weet hoe je SleepSense in een andere taal moet zetten.

vertaald door Ramon Bakker
Als je vragen of problemen hebt over/met deze vertaling, kun je een mail sturen naar ramon.b@live.nl

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
English:

Here is the Dutch translation from SleepSense.
Version: 1.1
Filename attachment: Language_nl-NL.rar
Note: Look at the start-messages for the instructions, if you don't know how to set SleepSense into another language.

translated by Ramon Bakker
If you have questions or problems about/with this translation, you can mail to ramon.b@live.nl.

Als u gebruik maakt van versie 1.0 van deze vertaling, kunt u deze vervangen door versie 1.1. Versie 1.0 bevatte nog enkele vertaalfouten, die in versie 1.1 nu opgelost zijn.

Attachments

• Language_nl-NL.rar
    7.2 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: ajhvdb

Luggruff

Jan 14, 2010
ANDROID, PLZ....! :(

(yes I know there are some out there, just not as fingerlickin' good as this one!)

ajhvdb

Nov 23, 2009
Updated my PC to Windows 7 and IIS 7 and SleepSense licensing don't like eachother so I will recompile it once without any licensing.

In a few days I will release SleepSense Pro for free. You die hard users of WM can use this then.:)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The newest version is free with all options...happy sleeping!
    Download SleepSense (latest version 1.6 Free)

Info:
    SleepSense detects your movements during the night by using your phone's accelerometer. It keeps track of all the different phases of your sleep and attempts to wake you during a light sleep phase.

SleepSense uses an adjustable time window (e.g. 30 minutes) before the set alarm time and wake you at the optimal moment. You will feel rested and ready to start the day.

ScreenShots.jpg

SleepSense-Pro
    + Alarm or Wakeup with your Accelerometer
    + View all your Sleepcycles with different Charts
    + Snooze Alarm, SleepTimer, Multiple Alarms
    + Windows Alarm, Repeat Alarm, Adjust Wakeup window
    + It's the complete Sleep and Alarm program

Features:
    - Monitors your sleep cycle
    - Wakes you up gently
    - Alarm clock
    - Multiple Alarms
    - Choose Sounds
    - Choose Pictures
    - Run once
    - Repeated Alarm
    - View your Sleep cycle
    - Multiple charts
    - Sleeptimer closes your player
    - Simple or Advanced mode
    - Integrates with the windows Alarm
    - Snooze alarm by shaking
    - Snooze alarm by turning around
    - Multiple Themes
    - Multiple Languages
    - Alarm/Snooze Off protected
    - Limit Snoozetime
    - Play videomessage to your partner to Wakeup
    - Play sounds when Alarm or Snooze button pushed
    - Start programs
    - Automatic toggle of Internet connections/Phone/BT/Wifi/Volume
    - Download option to easily install new languages or themes
    On Samsung devices:
    - Connect earphone to listen to music in the night..
    - In the morning, the alarm sound is rerouted to the external speaker

Requirements:
    Touch, Accelerometer

Version:
    # September 2011, 1.6 It's all free
    # December 2010, 1.5 Fixed links and added new License options
    # December 2010, 1.4 New MarketPlace License problem with the Pro version
    # Oktober 2010, 1.4 Webshop with PayPal is working
    # Oktober 2010, 1.4 MarketPlace License problem solved
    # Oktober 2010, 1.3 Published on MarketPlace
    Cool, I must have missed it.
    Love the program, keep up the great work.
    thanks to eric

I have an hd2, and had problems with my pro license too but eric helped me out and responded quickly.I'm 100% satisfied
    Thanks..it's offical, Marketplace has problems installing a license:
    Sent: zaterdag 18 december 2010 1:12
    To: software
    Subject: Submission - Issue with code/strings

Hi,
    Sorry for delay in getting back to you on this issue. This issue have been acknowledged as a bug by the product team. Unfortunately I do not have an ETA as to when this issue will be resolved. The unblock your application submissions, you can opt to not use AAPP until this is resolved.

No need to send support emails to Marketplace anymore. Only send me your payment details and you will receive a license.
    Vertaling SleepSense in Nederlands - Translation SleepSense into Dutch

Nederlands:

Hierbij post ik de vertaling van SleepSense in het Nederlands.
    Versie: 1.0
    Bestandsnaam bijlage: Language_nl-NL.rar
    Opmerking: deze taal kan ook worden gedownload vanuit de applicatie.
    Kijk in de start-berichten voor de instructies, als je niet weet hoe je SleepSense in een andere taal moet zetten.

vertaald door R. Bakker
    Als je vragen of problemen hebt over/met deze vertaling, kun je een mail sturen naar ramon.b@live.nl

English:

Here is the translation from SleepSense into Netherlands.
    Version: 1.0
    Filename attachment: Language_nl-NL.rar
    Note: this language can also be downloaded in the application.
    Look at the start-messages for the instructions, if you don't know how to set SleepSense into an other language.

translated by R. Bakker
    If you have questions or problems about/with this translation, you can mail to ramon.b@live.nl.

UPDATE (19-01-2011): De test-versie van versie 1.1 is beschikbaar! Als je nog (vertaal)fouten tegenkomt, kun je de (vertaal)fouten mailen naar ramon.b@live.nl.
    Versie: 1.1 (test-versie)
    Bestandsnaam bijlage: Language_nl-NL-v1.1-test.rar
    Versie 1.1 zal worden gepost in een nieuwe post, als deze beschikbaar is.

The test-version from version 1.1 is available! If you find (translate-)mistakes, you can mail the (translate-)mistakes to ramon.b@live.nl.
    Version: 1.1 (test-version)
    Filename attachment: Language_nl-NL-v1.1-test.rar
    Version 1.1 will be posted in a new post, when available.