T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more

Shattered Screen? Turn Your Broken Device into a Complete Media Center!

A cracked screen usually means you’ll have to spend a hefty … more

[XDATV] - You've got questions? We've got Answers. Take a look!

OP ChadHughes

15th April 2011, 03:22 PM   |  #1  
OP XDA TV Personality
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 64

169 posts
More
XDA TV is growing, and it is growing fast. But if XDA-TV is growing, that must mean XDA-Developers is growing, right? And with a growing community, that means there are literally thousands of users out there who have questions, but are too scared to get flamed, trolled, or simply put in their place. There are those who would rather not be embarrassed, and some who ask a legitimate, good question but never get an answer.

This is where I come in. Let ME be your personal flamer. Or..no...that sounded like...but I don't want to...do that. To you. I mean...

Just keep reading.

So what ALL of you are going to do is post your questions here! Yes, I did the ROM rundown for a while, and YES, while it was fun, it's time to move on to greener pastures. So I'm going to be taking your questions!

You can ask pretty much anything. You can ask me why I'm black, or you can ask what my favorite upcoming phone is and why. You can ask why azrienoch and his girlfriend have the best news recap you've ever watched, OR you can ask for help with rooting,flashing,radio'ing,or ROMing. No but seriously, you can ask anything.

Go ahead, try me. I'll be working with the rest of the XDATV crew to bring you the best answers to your (non) stupid questions! This should be fun.

ANTE UP! Grab the bull by the horns! Acquire some frequent flyer miles! Whatever the hell adage you decide to use, use it and follow through with it!

Just ask a question.

Sincerely,
Chad O'Kelly

Follow me on twitter? You're too kind! We'll have twoffee. @chadokellyxdatv
Last edited by ChadHughes; 15th April 2011 at 03:25 PM.
15th April 2011, 04:53 PM   |  #2  
Flag New Orleans, LA
Thanks Meter: 113

126 posts
Donate to Me
What's the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow. And don't get cute. Not the European or African kind. The kind as opposed to spit.
15th April 2011, 05:06 PM   |  #3  
Flag Buffalo, NY
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
More
I just rooted my evo and I really want gingerbread 2.3 and I saw on XDA that there was a leaked version. How do I go about downloading it and installing it onto my evo. I'm new to this whole rooting thing so be kind when your using your words.
15th April 2011, 05:24 PM   |  #4  
OP XDA TV Personality
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 64

169 posts
More
@chupacabra - i'm not going to literally flame you, lol. once we get some more questions in here, I'll make the video and you'll be on your merry way!

@az - thick throat or thin ? In order to create an unladen swallow algorithm, one must dictate thickness of swallowing mechanism.
22nd April 2011, 08:24 PM   |  #5  
Flag Gainesville, FL
Thanks Meter: 9

88 posts
Def think I saw something living in azrienoch's beard this week. Did you? Would you vote that beard as the best in all of XDA? Could we have a XDA Beard-off? I would vote you ringmaster.
23rd April 2011, 04:43 AM   |  #6  
Flag the internet
Thanks Meter: 207

1,489 posts
More
If I punched you in your eye, would you get a black eye, since you're already black?

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
question, questionare, show, xdatv, youtube
Previous Thread Next Thread