Crazy Deal on Amazon!

Search This thread

victle

Jun 20, 2010
My screen protector fits precisely. The later shipping batch seems to have incorrect size. My friend gets twos that are longer and a little wider than the NC screen size.

alxrg

Nov 5, 2010
Seems they don't have any more crazy deals right now.. Would everyone that has received their products say they are fairly satisfied or disappointed with some of the quality?
Just trying to decide if I should order from them! :D

britoso

Jan 13, 2010
Orlando
Seems they don't have any more crazy deals right now.. Would everyone that has received their products say they are fairly satisfied or disappointed with some of the quality?
Just trying to decide if I should order from them! :D
I'm happy with the case. Hard to find one with a stand for this price (paid $17), cables, screen protector and charger made it a good deal.

I

inyrules

These cases look pretty awesome. I keep seeing more and more landscape cases, but for the life of me I can't get my Nook color to rotate anything except web pages into landscape mode. I have the Orientation checked in my screen settings, and I saw a picture of a Nook Color on the B&N site running the stock reader in landscape, so I dunno what else it could be. Stock, unrooted.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just ordered this bundle of Accessories on Amazon from CrazyonDigital
    was on sale for 6$!!!!
    included 4 silicon cases 2 screen protectors a leather folio casewhich adjusts viewing angles and is designed specifically for the NC.
    Also includes some cables chargers headphones....
    Only a few left

Seems you can get anything you possibly want for our NC cheap
    Write for me shipping to Canada was 6.95 total was 13.95 shipped

From 1.1 Nook Color with 1.1 ghz overclock

No wonder everyone is so confused. If you search crazyondigital nook on amazon.com, the current price is $20.99 (was $16.99 just this past weekend). If you go to amazon.ca the price is CDN$ 5.99

If you can order from canadian site, the savings are pretty good. My total from canadian site, including shipping to USA, was 9.56. I am not sure whether this would also be treated as foreign transaction, in which case credit card issuing bank may attach another $.50 or so, depending on the credit card agreement.
    After using the leather case for a couple of days, I really like it, very well made, the multiple views stand works well, it's soft, a little bit thick but not heavy, easily fold the cover back and hold the case by one hand. Had a very good feel when holding it.

Any other one got your? Looks like they have shipping problem.