Does Mozart have Gorilla Glass

Search This thread

shamreez

May 30, 2008
bristol
Hi,

When I was planning to buy Mozart (during its launch) I had checked quite a lot of sites for all possible previews and specs.

I had also checked GSM Arena.

Today I was in GSM Arena and in the Mozart section they have mentioned that it uses Gorilla Glass.

I am kind of sure that this was not there when I had read it earlier (Before buying)

Can any of you confirm this.

I did do a google search but could not find any solid leads

orouborus

Jul 24, 2007
good question. i somehow feel it is not really gorilla glass though. but it is not really that scratch prone. is there anyone who use their mozart without screen protector? any comments?

thanks!

carmello1911

Jan 30, 2011
Leicester
same thing for me..no scratch protector, fell off my hands once but no scratches to the screen so far... can't say the same for the rest of the phone though ;(

WallCrusher

Sep 1, 2009
I got a scratch on my phone the 2nd day I owned it, not sure how I scratched it but since then I have had a screen protector.

andoridkiller

Feb 20, 2011
London
is it better to have a screen protector on ( I know its safer but I mean for touch senstivity etc.) Would prefer not to get scrtaches on it as Im going to sell it when the new nokia comes out.

meegulthwarp

Nov 24, 2009
Bath
I've dropped my Mozart a couple times and I have 3 deep scratches on my screen. I didn't think it was gorilla glass as I thought it was tougher. Although some of those drops were from quite a height and the screen is still in one piece. The Mozart is one tough cookie but I would recommend using a screen protector and possibly a case just to keep it looking beautiful.

orouborus

Jul 24, 2007
i dont think its gorilla glass. it would be great if it really is scratch resistant. in the site, they said that the desire z was using gorilla glass, but when i had the screen replaced due to dust build up, i was able to feel it and it feels like plastic. i think the only phone they had with gorilla glass was the hd2. :D

Reactions: thunderhans

ivo99

Jun 5, 2008
Hello.
I have a Mozart four days before I managed to stick the foil, so I have to display two small scratches ...

Necroman_AI

Apr 26, 2010
It doesn't come with screen protector...

It comes, like other HTC's, with a complete protector witch you can't use just on the screen, and you can't use that protector while using the phone itself...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    According to the official website of Gorilla Glass the HTC Mozart HAVE IT!

http://www.corninggorillaglass.com/#featured-products
    i dont think its gorilla glass. it would be great if it really is scratch resistant. in the site, they said that the desire z was using gorilla glass, but when i had the screen replaced due to dust build up, i was able to feel it and it feels like plastic. i think the only phone they had with gorilla glass was the hd2. :D