[Port][ROM]Gone TeamGalaxySense Htc Sense Port...READ THE WHOLE FIRST POST!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Kenia1234

Retired Recognized Developer
Dec 15, 2008
Why you guys dont make a new thread?

Because the current kernel has a broken recovery which means that you have to reflash the initialCM7 kernel in order to reflash another ROM...and that's very inconvenient...the /system part is almost ready for a beta...

I am supposed to create a new thread as soon as we have a new better working kernel...

you will see guys...we made a huge stuff here... :D

lippol94

Nov 15, 2010
Cremona
Because the current kernel has a broken recovery which means that you have to reflash the initialCM7 kernel in order to reflash another ROM...and that's very inconvenient...the /system part is almost ready for a beta...

I am supposed to create a new thread as soon as we have a new better working kernel...

Kenia, our italian honour! :p
Awsome work guys :) Congratulation for this project! :)

g00ndu

Apr 22, 2008

Cm based? Oohh... I like!

Sent from my GT-I9000

galaxysdev

Oct 19, 2010
Kuusamo

Thanks for answers. What would we do with out cm7:rolleyes:

wesc7

Jun 12, 2010

Since the rom are soon on beta stage, does the phone work, can you make calls?

Thanks for the amazing job!

Last edited:

Kenia1234

Dec 15, 2008
Since the rom are soon on beta stage, does the phone work, can you make calls?

Thanks for the amazing job!
Yup...phone works...I fixed that!! :D calls and SMS are ok...we are working on data now...but basically we are creating the kernel which is the big problem...then you deserve a new thread that I will create and in which we will have all the updates... ;D however I was wondering the same thing...where would we be without CM7!! :D Thank you un 100000 different languages codeworkx coolya and company... :D

Reactions: Bucika and wesc7

wesc7

Jun 12, 2010
Yup...phone works...I fixed that!! :D calls and SMS are ok...we are working on data now...but basically we are creating the kernel which is the big problem...then you deserve a new thread that I will create and in which we will have all the updates... ;D however I was wondering the same thing...where would we be without CM7!! :D Thank you un 100000 different languages codeworkx coolya and company... :D

Yes, what should we do without cm7? :)

Thanks for the great work, and thanks for fixing the phone problem:)
What should we do without you and the other developers? Thanks

You guys fixing sleep of death and phone, now I'm really happy. You guys make my day:)

Last edited:

bolok1111

Jan 1, 2009
now samsung i9000 is open source...

can we make the galaxy sense real with no bug and stable ...

let work arround expert guys!!!!

gbohm

Sep 16, 2010
now samsung i9000 is open source...

can we make the galaxy sense real with no bug and stable ...

let work arround expert guys!!!!

the kernel for gingerbread sammy uses is open source now (in big parts at least)the 2.2 have long been open source...
since not even samsung roms or even aosp google roms are bug free :no nothing comes bugfree

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

retskrad

Oct 7, 2010
Every three seconds I get FC on Android.phone. I tried rebooting serveral times, and did a factory reset, still the same.

whats the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Does anyone SERIOUSLY require THIS port? Aren't we happy using our phones as they are?

I'm seriously getting annoyed by your pointless posts. Plus you post the same thing a million times. If you don't want Sense, you don't need to visit this thread. Simple as that. This thread is for people working on porting Sense and for people who want Sense ported.
    Well guys we are set to release it soon . Need some suggestions on the name.
    I am leaning towards GalaxySensation.
    This rom is a full new port and is Gingerbread. We just need some compiling of update scripts by kenia to mk the rom flashable and it will be in no time.
    Why you guys dont make a new thread?

Does anyone SERIOUSLY require THIS port? Aren't we happy using our phones as they are?

No you're right, but we really need an all circle notification bar right?
    Im about to compile a new stable build for htc sense port for our galaxy S . This official sense port will be revolutionary!
    A new thread will be created soon guys !
    All devs are open to help in the project .

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App