Post Reply

같Post your Leo Today Screens Here같

28th April 2011, 08:24 AM   |  #10401  
MrBeOTP2's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ha Noi
Thanks Meter: 598
 
2,279 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Donate to Me
W7 final setup XD
28th April 2011, 01:16 PM   |  #10402  
Nordpolcamper's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Heinsberg
Thanks Meter: 3,173
 
1,774 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Donate to Me
More
Well guys due to the fact that I am too busy with university and I cant afford working on my phone as much as usually I defected to the darkside of the OS-Force and currently have Android on my HD2. That doesnt mean a complete good bye and that doesnt mean, that I will stop working on the Winmo OS, but it will be less working on it.

I searched for all my screenshots of themes etc and I wanted to make myself an image with all of them....and I thought, why not sharing it with you


The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nordpolcamper For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th April 2011, 01:22 PM   |  #10403  
Dic3ptor's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter: 1,213
 
3,040 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
Donate to Me
You did realy nice themes! And i hope that we will see some little thing in the future to.

OffTopic: Habe auch drber nachgedacht mal nand android zu testen schien mir aber zu kompliziert und zu gefhrlich.
28th April 2011, 01:40 PM   |  #10404  
Nordpolcamper's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Heinsberg
Thanks Meter: 3,173
 
1,774 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dic3ptor

You did realy nice themes! And i hope that we will see some little thing in the future to.

OffTopic: Habe auch drber nachgedacht mal nand android zu testen schien mir aber zu kompliziert und zu gefhrlich.

Thanks dic3ptor means a lot to me

Re OffTopic: Es ist eigentlich sogar ziemlich einfach^^:
-Flash Leo_RADIO_2.15.50.14
-Flash 2.08.HSPL
-Flash Magldr 1.13
-Im Magldr Menu die Option 5 USB Flasher whlen und mit dem PC verbinden
-Dann die Rom flashen

und das wars eigentlich. Die Schritte kann man innerhalb von weniger als 10 Minuten schaffen und wirklich schwer ists nicht einfach immer nur mit dem PC verbinden und dann die .exe des jeweils zu flashenden als Administrator ausfhren
28th April 2011, 01:41 PM   |  #10405  
cannonbal's Avatar
Senior Member
Douai
Thanks Meter: 11
 
181 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
More
Thanks to you Norpolecamper
28th April 2011, 02:30 PM   |  #10406  
Dic3ptor's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter: 1,213
 
3,040 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordpolcamper

Thanks dic3ptor means a lot to me

Re OffTopic: Es ist eigentlich sogar ziemlich einfach^^:
-Flash Leo_RADIO_2.15.50.14
-Flash 2.08.HSPL
-Flash Magldr 1.13
-Im Magldr Menu die Option 5 USB Flasher whlen und mit dem PC verbinden
-Dann die Rom flashen

und das wars eigentlich. Die Schritte kann man innerhalb von weniger als 10 Minuten schaffen und wirklich schwer ists nicht einfach immer nur mit dem PC verbinden und dann die .exe des jeweils zu flashenden als Administrator ausfhren

Kannst du mir ne ROM empfehlen? Danke fr die erlrung!!
28th April 2011, 02:49 PM   |  #10407  
Nordpolcamper's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Heinsberg
Thanks Meter: 3,173
 
1,774 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Donate to Me
More
Yep ich habe die von MDJ NexusHD2 Gingerbread v2.6 und die ist wirklich wunderbar so viele animationen, luft super schnell und stabil und die akku lebensdauer ist gr秤er als erwartet
The Following User Says Thank You to Nordpolcamper For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th April 2011, 02:52 PM   |  #10408  
Dic3ptor's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter: 1,213
 
3,040 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordpolcamper

Yep ich habe die von MDJ NexusHD2 Gingerbread v2.6 und die ist wirklich wunderbar so viele animationen, luft super schnell und stabil und die akku lebensdauer ist gr秤er als erwartet

Danke werde es die Tage mal testen!

Thank you i will test it!
28th April 2011, 02:59 PM   |  #10409  
matevone's Avatar
Member
Flag Dobrich
Thanks Meter: 1
 
58 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
More
Here mine .

28th April 2011, 03:34 PM   |  #10410  
dody's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Alexandria,Egypt
Thanks Meter: 12
 
480 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2008
More
really thanks Nordpolcamper and all who work hard and have taste and share there work and goodies

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
mine
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes