Five New Forums for Latest Phones, Tablet and Smartwatch

The post Five New Forums for Latest Phones, Tablet and Smartwatch appeared first on … more

Cross-Platform Encrypted Messaging with Signal 2.0

The post Cross-Platform Encrypted Messaging with Signal 2.0 appeared first on … more

Unlock Moto E 2015 Bootloader

more

Best of Matias Duarte – “Ask Me Anything” Summary

The post Best of Matias Duarte – “Ask Me Anything” … more
Post Reply

[Q] How do i get temp root using gingerbreak or ginger exploit?

OP toekomst30

30th April 2011, 04:15 PM   |  #11  
OP Junior Member
Flag Emmen
Thanks Meter: 0
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
how do i get one song from the sdcard into the phone memory?
i have installed the audio player.
30th April 2011, 08:16 PM   |  #12  
lokeshramesh's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
72 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by toekomst30

how do i get one song from the sdcard into the phone memory?
i have installed the audio player.

use adb push command or root explorer copy a song to phone memory
1st May 2011, 09:45 AM   |  #13  
OP Junior Member
Flag Emmen
Thanks Meter: 0
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
okay, but which folder do you suggest me to put the song into because my phone is not rooted and some folders are protected?
1st May 2011, 11:27 AM   |  #14  
lokeshramesh's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
72 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by toekomst30

okay, but which folder do you suggest me to put the song into because my phone is not rooted and some folders are protected?

Hey, sorry that idea isn't working, as audio player dont detect internal memory files..

Try some other apps that require heavy memory usage and install that on main memory then try it...
1st May 2011, 11:31 AM   |  #15  
lokeshramesh's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
72 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lokeshramesh

Hey, sorry that idea isn't working, as audio player dont detect internal memory files..

Try some other apps that require heavy memory usage and install that on main memory then try it...

Hey, sorry that idea isn't working, as audio player dont detect internal memory files..

Try some other apps that require heavy memory usage and install that on main memory then try it...
1st May 2011, 11:46 AM   |  #16  
OP Junior Member
Flag Emmen
Thanks Meter: 0
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
if i run a app how can i execute gingerbreak at the same time
Last edited by toekomst30; 1st May 2011 at 03:16 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes