[Update] Facebook Suave

Search This thread

DJ Carpenter

Dec 6, 2010
Texas
UPDATE* Version 2 is now available for download.

7NodB.png

This is a Suave version of Facebook. I will keep it updated with every release. I'll post a version number, etc. so that you know if I've updated it yet or not.

All credit goes to B.Li from Macthemes.net for originally putting this together for the iPhone and for giving me permission to release a version for Android.

Also, you can follow me on Twitter for additional updates, etc. I just started using it so I could use followers anyway:) Haha

Download v1 here.
Download v2 here.

9jUhr.png

Last edited:

h-e-a-v-e-n

Sep 10, 2010
Würzburg
gau-godamongus.com
Look really nice ... good to see that there are some people who do care for Android user and make app look how we want ...

but i have problem i cannot install this on my device ... i got official FB and when i try to install its say it will update on current FB.. but then he give error cannot install on this device

my device HTC legend BlaY0 rom

DJ Carpenter

Dec 6, 2010
Texas
Look really nice ... good to see that there are some people who do care for Android user and make app look how we want ...

but i have problem i cannot install this on my device ... i got official FB and when i try to install its say it will update on current FB.. but then he give error cannot install on this device

my device HTC legend BlaY0 rom

Thank you!:) I'm glad you like it.

Hmm, you might need to uninstall the version you have on your phone first. I always do and I don't have problems but I don't know if that's required but I'd try it.:)

hrlamr

Jan 21, 2011
removed official app.. installed this apk.. open.. FB still looks the same =/ where did i go wrong.

this looks nice btw.

DJ Carpenter

Dec 6, 2010
Texas
Does anyone here have an LG GT540 Running Android 2.1? Please let me know if so and let me know if the mods work for you or not. Thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    UPDATE* Version 2 is now available for download.

7NodB.png

This is a Suave version of Facebook. I will keep it updated with every release. I'll post a version number, etc. so that you know if I've updated it yet or not.

All credit goes to B.Li from Macthemes.net for originally putting this together for the iPhone and for giving me permission to release a version for Android.

Also, you can follow me on Twitter for additional updates, etc. I just started using it so I could use followers anyway:) Haha

Download v1 here.
    Download v2 here.

9jUhr.png
    Hey, guys! Version 2 is available for download! The 1st version (blue), will be added later. I also have not updated the OP yet because I haven't done the blue version so don't download it from there. Thanks!