UA String My Findings
Ok, so after a bit of playing around with different browsers Dolphin HD, SkyFire, Default, Miren, and others I found that changing the UA String even to custom ones in Opera made no difference on sites that force mobile pages. So what I did in order to fix this was:
Create the hidden menu shortcut using AnyCut:
hold finger on a home screen > select shortcut > Any Cut > Activity > scroll down till you see "HiddenMenu" select it and that's it.
Open the new HiddenMenu shortcut:
Scroll down and select "Browser Utility" > disable "Enable/Disable X-wap-Profile" exit out and reboot your phone.
That should be it. Now changing web browsers UA String should make a difference.
credit to who ever found the HiddenMenu and posted instructions: I can't remember who it was, sorry.
Sorry if this is a repost or already known, I did a bit of searching and didn't find anything.