FORUMS

Earthquake Early Warning in Your Pocket

Probably all of us reading this have a smartphone in our pocket. For many of us, the … more

Sony: The OEM You Want To Save

In our recent Discuss article, we asked you readers on which OEM you would like to help. While the … more

How to Lock and Protect Your Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The smartphone revolution has passed. Everybody has mobile apps. Some of … more

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

[ROM][ODIN] Stock DEODEXED KD1 [Root][EDT][5.4.2011]

2,379 posts
Thanks Meter: 9,350
 
By Whitehawkx, Retired Recognized Developer on 4th May 2011, 08:37 PM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello everyone! Here is completely deodexed, stock T959VUVKD1 firmware. This is the latest update from T-mobile and needs to be flashed through either Odin or Heimdall.

This is 100% STOCK and comes complete with:
~ Completely deodexed build
~ Stock KD1 Kernel
~ KD1 Modem
~ Root
~ Busybox 1.19.0
~ Modded 3e Recovery from here - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1049607 (in other words this is all set up for cwm!)
~ All Bloat
~ Annoying bootup/shutdown sounds
~ Additional app Quickboot
~ As stated above this is STOCK

DOWNLOAD <<<<< Deodexed KD1

Thanks to Joedeveloper for the original files and chadster214 for confirming everything works!

Thank you and please enjoy!
Last edited by Whitehawkx; 4th May 2011 at 08:48 PM.
The Following 49 Users Say Thank You to Whitehawkx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
4th May 2011, 08:41 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 49
 
More
Many thanks! Funny - I download the odexed version, flash it with Heimdall, and now the Odexed one is out right afterwards. Very cool.
4th May 2011, 08:44 PM |#3  
joedeveloper's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 85
 
More
Thanks Whitehawkx this is awesome!
4th May 2011, 08:53 PM |#4  
chadster214's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Granada Hills
Thanks Meter: 321
 
Donate to Me
More
power menu and lockscreen mod FTW!
4th May 2011, 09:28 PM |#5  
Zixx's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitehawkx

Hello everyone! Here is completely deodexed, stock T959VUVKD1 firmware. This is the latest update from T-mobile and needs to be flashed through either Odin or Heimdall.

This is 100% STOCK and comes complete with:
~ Completely deodexed build
~ Stock KD1 Kernel
~ KD1 Modem
~ Root
~ Busybox 1.19.0
~ Modded 3e Recovery from here - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1049607 (in other words this is all set up for cwm!)
~ All Bloat
~ Annoying bootup/shutdown sounds
~ Additional app Quickboot
~ As stated above this is STOCK

DOWNLOAD <<<<< Deodexed KD1

Thanks to Joedeveloper for the original files and chadster214 for confirming everything works!

Thank you and please enjoy!

Thanks againMan you are da Man XP
by Modded 3e Recovery you mean that we will only have to flash the zip in the recovery in order to have CWM? or do we have to follow the whole guide over to be able to have access to CWM again? just wondering there
4th May 2011, 09:39 PM |#6  
Whitehawkx's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Emerald City
Thanks Meter: 9,350
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zixx

Thanks againMan you are da Man XP
by Modded 3e Recovery you mean that we will only have to flash the zip in the recovery in order to have CWM? or do we have to follow the whole guide over to be able to have access to CWM again? just wondering there

All you need is cwm. The recovery file needed to bypass signature checking is already in place. Trying to take as many steps out for everyone as I can.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Whitehawkx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th May 2011, 09:52 PM |#7  
Bl4ckpheniX's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag minneapples
Thanks Meter: 107
 
More
Whitehawkx, thanks for all you and team edt do for us! Looking forward to trying this out .

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Premium App
4th May 2011, 09:52 PM |#8  
Zixx's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitehawkx

all you need is cwm. The recovery file needed to bypass signature checking is already in place. Trying to take as many steps out for everyone as i can.

awesome man thanksss :d!
4th May 2011, 09:58 PM |#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 49
 
More
Flashed via heimdall. Now restoring apps.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
4th May 2011, 10:23 PM |#10  
Junior Member
Flag Wichita
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadster214

power menu and lockscreen mod FTW!

So the menu and lookscreen mod works for this rom? :P

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA App
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
deodexed, kd1, t959vuvkd1
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes