Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,530 Members 42,116 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] SkyRaider Sense 4.2 [Adios]

Tip us?
 
A Lex and Er
Old
#8391  
A Lex and Er's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 24
Posts: 153
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: 0-Town, WI
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRZLA View Post
Is there a mod or a way to mod the messaging app to be inverted? Black background with white text?
Yes, Inverted messaging, Here; http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=949357
Works fine I did it a few days ago.
You also might check Inverted contacts, Here; http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...=985577&page=3
Again works fine.
And theres the Black dialer mod that should work; http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=850963
I'm about to try it.
There are a number of other theming mods not specifically for this ROM or device that work, like the keyboards Here; http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...p?t=754948with
and others I have tried with varying degrees of success, "Always before trying, Backup / Nandroid."
All of these mods will work if you have the right recovery (amend instead of edify), I have two post with a temporary/flash-able/cwm2.5.0.5 for amoled one is Here;http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...3&d=1304009960
this is a work around for older scripting
Or if you don't know you have amoled or know you have a slcd
It'll take a few more steps but thankfully Doug Piston "Thank Him", has put up this page for us, http://dougpiston.com/?page_id=85 you will find directions for changing recovery's manually there.
Basically change your recovery to work with the mods then change back. I hope this helps you and a few others along the way.
Again "Please" always backup first...

Happy modding,
aLeXandEr's
G_Nex
The Following User Says Thank You to A Lex and Er For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
GRZLA
Old
#8392  
GRZLA's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 56
Posts: 407
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Lex and Er View Post
Yes, Inverted messaging, Here; http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=949357
Works fine I did it a few days ago.
You also might check Inverted contacts, Here; http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...=985577&page=3
Again works fine.
And theres the Black dialer mod that should work; http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=850963
I'm about to try it.
There are a number of other theming mods not specifically for this ROM or device that work, like the keyboards Here; http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...p?t=754948with
and others I have tried with varying degrees of success, "Always before trying, Backup / Nandroid."
All of these mods will work if you have the right recovery (amend instead of edify), I have two post with a temporary/flash-able/cwm2.5.0.5 for amoled one is Here;http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...3&d=1304009960
this is a work around for older scripting
Or if you don't know you have amoled or know you have a slcd
It'll take a few more steps but thankfully Doug Piston "Thank Him", has put up this page for us, http://dougpiston.com/?page_id=85 you will find directions for changing recovery's manually there.
Basically change your recovery to work with the mods then change back. I hope this helps you and a few others along the way.
Again "Please" always backup first...

Happy modding,
Thank you so much! Contacts and dialer are a bonus!
 
ihtfp69
Old
(Last edited by ihtfp69; 5th May 2011 at 06:44 PM.)
#8393  
ihtfp69's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 810
Posts: 1,875
Join Date: Feb 2009

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by papasmurph View Post
Don't know if this is ROM related but since I'm running 4.0 i'm asking in here.. GO SMS Pro will not update from the Market... i'm getting the "insufficient storage available" error. BUT i have 348 MB free memory and over 6 GB on both internal and external storage. I have wiped cache and Dalvik and the Market cache itself to no avail.

Has anyone else had this problem? Fix?
You only have 150 MB available for app data storage. I don't mean storage for the app itself, but for the data the app creates/uses. It doesn't matter if the app is on the phone or sdcard, the storage capacity is the same. This has been discussed four thousand times in this thread alone. There is no way to change it. It is the way the phone was designed.

Also, it's not possible to have over 6GB of internal space because the phone only has a max of 748 MB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyFF View Post
I have noticed, since the update to 4.0 for me (I installed roughly 2 weeks ago now---release wknd) the Market app on the phone is not listing all my installed apps under "My Apps". It has all my purchased apps, and it additionally has a couple of free apps listed as "Installed".

If I manually search for the app that is installed on my device, I can open up the Market page for the app and it shows a status of "Installed", yet doesnt get listed under "My Apps" in the Market.

Anyone else running into similar issues?
Clear the Market's cache and data. Then open the Market, accept the agreement and let it rebuild the database.

Sent from my Xoom using XDA App
Phone #1: Rooted Droid Incredible - SkyRaider ROMs
Phone #2: Rooted Thunderbolt - SkyRaider Zeus
Tablet: Motorola Xoom

Click to follow me on Twitter!

If you like something I did, donate to my beer fund and click the Thanks button!
The Following User Says Thank You to ihtfp69 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
spatton
Old
(Last edited by spatton; 5th May 2011 at 06:50 PM.) Reason: Forgot something
#8394  
spatton's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 75
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Marietta, GA

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by localceleb View Post
Are there any mods for Skyraider 4.0 yet? Like battery icon mods, or hide notification bar, 4x5 workspace, etc etc..??
I used that UOL Kitchen thing...

Slow as hell, but it works.

Sorry UOT Kitchen

http://uot.dakra.lt/
 
GRZLA
Old
(Last edited by GRZLA; 5th May 2011 at 07:11 PM.)
#8395  
GRZLA's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 56
Posts: 407
Join Date: Sep 2010
Ran into an issue with those inverted mods already. Texts would show up in the notification bar but would not be in the messaging application. Contacts failed to flash.

Maybe ill attempt to make some inverted mods for skyraider when I get the time.
 
RawlingsSc
Old
#8396  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 13
Join Date: Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihtfp69 View Post
Clear the Market's cache and data. Then open the Market, accept the agreement and let it rebuild the database.

Sent from my Xoom using XDA App
Awesome! Thanks man. I've been letting it rebuild as I find updates in appbrain, and that takes forever.
 
TokedUp
Old
#8397  
TokedUp's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 852
Posts: 2,611
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Hellz Kitchen, NYC
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyFF View Post
I have noticed, since the update to 4.0 for me (I installed roughly 2 weeks ago now---release wknd) the Market app on the phone is not listing all my installed apps under "My Apps". It has all my purchased apps, and it additionally has a couple of free apps listed as "Installed".

If I manually search for the app that is installed on my device, I can open up the Market page for the app and it shows a status of "Installed", yet doesnt get listed under "My Apps" in the Market.

Anyone else running into similar issues?

Had this problem when I flashed with Rom Mngr. Manually flashing solved this, at least for me
Samsung Galaxy S III VZW, Rooted, UNLOCKED, Blue, 16gb Int, 64gbExt
[ROM] [OFFICIAL ROM] [AOSPA] [D2LTE] ParanoidAndroid by Ayysir
[Kernel] Lean Kernel by Imoseyon http://rootzwiki.com/topic/32286-ker...listic-kernel/
www.TOOLBAND.com
Lets Go Yankees!
Duck Hunt apk from NES (Hit the Thanks button): http://d-h.st/Uag


 
mtown_cyclone
Old
#8398  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 217
Join Date: Jun 2010
Default TV Out

Can anyone tell me if TV Out will work with this ROM? TIA
 
radiohead14
Old
(Last edited by radiohead14; 5th May 2011 at 09:58 PM.)
#8399  
radiohead14's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 40
Posts: 648
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NYC
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwood View Post
I have a new issue I just came up, When I am in internet explorer and type in the google box for searching , the letters that I type are masked like it's a password ******* *******.. but it does not do it all the time....
Quote:
Originally Posted by roborob1969 View Post
Same here...happens to me in Dolphin. Not all the time though.
i had the same issue running Dolphin. i just uninstalled and re-installed, and now works fine.. weird


Quote:
Originally Posted by ihtfp69 View Post
If any of you are having weird problems and used rom manager to flash, I suggest flashing manually in recovery. I always do this out of habit and have never run into any issues. Too many people are reporting odd behavior after using rom manager including being stuck at the splash screen after flashing. I suspect it is not flashing the entire rom or is corrupting data.
i always flashed through recovery, yet i had two random reboots already.. hasn't happened in two days now tho, so hopefully it's fine now


Quote:
Originally Posted by A Lex and Er View Post
Yes, Inverted messaging, Here; http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=949357
Works fine I did it a few days ago.
the issue with the inverted messaging is that it leaves the status bar icons as stock, so you get the glossy square background when you get your notices.
 
MicroMod777
Old
#8400  
MicroMod777's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,958
Posts: 4,076
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Los Angeles

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Blue theme update v1.2 for SkyRaider 4.0

Change Log:
5/5/11
**Fixed a few more png's to blue.
**Added Blue Android boot animation.
**Added Inverted Dialer thanks to N-Forced.
**Added Inverted Contacts thanks to JsChiSurf.


http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1053735














Tags
4.0, acd168 loves sr4.0, best rom, best sense rom, froyo, google hire ihtfp69, hands down, highraider 4.0, htc need to hire ihtfp69, i love sky raider!!!, i love this f**king place, most stable rom, real htc sense, rom, sense, sky raider, skyfaded 4.0, skyraider, why r there so many tags?
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes