Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,164 Members 50,222 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] 23658 ROM with extendir cooked in. Anyone interested? Also, a few other things.

Tip us?
ImOnTheBall Old
Thanks Meter 0
Ok, I can start downloading tools/building next week. Tomorrow is my final day of school and I have a few other things I need to do this week. Sorry about this.

SmaRkieS
Old
Thanks Meter 55

DONATE TO ME
ohhh i want to try but the link is dead.

MelangeX3
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I would love to try this, I just unloaded the JustHome Rom I have been using for almost two years now and am trying out some newer roms to find a good mix of speed and function. Most of the roms seem to work well and then slow down like you said. This would be a fantastic improvement. To bad I missed out on the original upload.

Orkeren
Old
Thanks Meter 65
sry for reviving a dead thread! it though would be great, if you'd upload the rom again!