Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,079 Members 50,858 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][Updated 9/13/11 V1.4] Official Netflix

Tip us?

adampdx
Old
Thanks Meter 60
Two devices... chipmunk effect on G tab with CM7 nightly 72 (device check disabled), 1005 error on Vibrant with Bionix-v (mod-2). So so very close on the Gtab! Exciting to see progress anyhow.
LG G2 T-Mobile Stock Rooted KK

2013 Nexus 7 - CM11

art3mis-nyc
Old
Thanks Meter 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by adampdx View Post
Two devices... chipmunk effect on G tab with CM7 nightly 72 (device check disabled), 1005 error on Vibrant with Bionix-v (mod-2). So so very close on the Gtab! Exciting to see progress anyhow.
go to nightly73 and just do the device htc vision and manufacturer HTC build props.
thats all i did for it work perfectly on the gtab
★ Sprint ★ Samsung Epic 4g Touch ★
★ JB 4.2.2 ★ CarbonROM ★
The Following User Says Thank You to art3mis-nyc For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Drakkula4
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Droid 1 (rooted And oc to 1.25) with Pete GPA14 2.3.3 build .kernel 2.6.32.9. Streams great, a bit choppy. As long as it runs tho. Thanks a ton guys
P.s. using only first 2 apk, not the mod 2

Sent from my Droid using XDA Premium App

adampdx
Old
Thanks Meter 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by art3mis-nyc View Post
go to nightly73 and just do the device htc vision and manufacturer HTC build props.
thats all i did for it work perfectly on the gtab
Cool, I'll give it a try! Now I have to figure out the whole build.prop thing. I've been able to avoid messing with that so far. Always time to learn something new.
LG G2 T-Mobile Stock Rooted KK

2013 Nexus 7 - CM11
The Following User Says Thank You to adampdx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ften
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 101
Ok Here are 4 new Netflix Mod Files;
Netflix-Mod-1
Netflix-Mod-3
Netflix-Mod-4
Netflix-Mod-5

What Changed;
I hard coded each one to the corresponding device lib, which may help with the weird streaming issues. I'd suggest you try 3 and 5 first and if those don't help try 1 and 4.

Why Would you use this over Netflix Mod 2 or the original mod?
One of these Netflix apk files could probably solve the chipmunk effect or other weird streaming issue.

If you weren't streaming before, none of these will help you, stick with Netflix Mod 2.
If you were streaming fine before stick with what ever previous version was working.

If one of these does fix the chipmunk issue, please post up which apk so others don't have to test them all.

Thanks
<insert witty remark here>
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ften For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Michowski
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I tried the 3 apk's on the main screen and only the last one actually let me log into netflix but it wouldnt let me stream. I had my queue's and when I went to load the movie it would give me an error saying it couldnt load the netflix service. Using the samsung epic

haupman
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Stock Droid 2 on Froyo and had chipmunk effect with disabled check apk. Tried numbers 3 and 5 and wouldn't even start playback before kicking back to the title selection screen.

McRabbi
Old
Thanks Meter 9

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikaden View Post
Doesn't work on the stock G2X
Let me elaborate on this. Launches to black screen for one second, then closes, but not a force close.

Stock (rooted) G2x

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
Phone: T-Mobile G2x (LG-P999)
ROM: EaglesBlood ICS 4.0.4

Haplodroid
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Works on the Atrix, but there are some graphics glitches.

Sent from my MB860 using XDA App

delney
Old
Thanks Meter 0
No go on my Captivate. I'm a wimp - not even rooted. Used SWM to get mod2 on there. The check disabled version gave me the crash after login. I can browse and all with mod2, but then when I try to stream, I get the 1005 error.

So close

Tags
intercept, sprintusa_was_a_liar