Occupied - Nice game

Search This thread

gotemike

May 13, 2011
Great game and free, hope it some a update as I am playing it to death. Its hard thou, trying to get to lvl 15 on hard to unlock imposable mode :) feels imposable but I will do it :D

Reactions: viyano

viyano

May 30, 2011
www.viyano.com
Cool! I didn't realize it was from the Bouncy Box people. That is one of my favorite apps. I'll give Occupied a try.

Hey I'm glad you like Bouncy Box! I had a lot of fun writing that game! :)

If you've put together a cool world that you would like to share then do send me its key! Haven't got a lot of submissions so far ... actually you would be the first ;-)

viyano

May 30, 2011
www.viyano.com
Great game and free, hope it some a update as I am playing it to death. Its hard thou, trying to get to lvl 15 on hard to unlock imposable mode :) feels imposable but I will do it :D

Yes, impossible wasn't actually supposed to be beatable but looking at the highscores four people apparently proved me wrong :) Let me know when you beat bandre - his score is incredible!

I am working on a whole new level pack but this takes time ... I'll try to add a few levels for you in the meantime ;-)

Strutten

Nov 14, 2010
Stockholm
I think the game is great, but it is however unplayable for me. I always play these games while listening to an audiobook. In occupied I can't (the version I tries, atleast) mute the sound, and therefor I can't play it...

viyano

May 30, 2011
www.viyano.com
I think the game is great, but it is however unplayable for me. I always play these games while listening to an audiobook. In occupied I can't (the version I tries, atleast) mute the sound, and therefor I can't play it...

If you want to play the audiobook on the phone just start it before you start the game.

If the book is playing somewhere else then go to options (in the game) and select Music "Off". You can get rid of the sound effects as well by moving the fx slider to the left.

Hope this helps.

andycted

Retired Recognized Developer
Aug 20, 2009
Hi viyano, I like your game quite a bit, would you mind opening a thread with the proper structure for the game and close this ?

Purple11

Oct 17, 2007
New York
Look am not merging my thread to yours, if you wat merge urs to mine.. That way we won't have Two threads for one game.

Sent from my OMNIA7 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

andycted

Retired Recognized Developer
Aug 20, 2009
I only opened that thread because andycted (who I assume is a moderator) asked me to and because of the forum guidelines. I'm not a moderator so I don't think I can merge anything ;)

And I'm not a moderator ! :D

But since Tito, who is the moderator, can't take care of this subforum at the moment, I've tried to put some order in here. It's becoming increasingly confused. It appear some mod put general threads about apps/games here, while instead it should only be for those publishing free apps (see sticky).

I'd say I won't be trying this anymore, it's far too messy

Top Liked Posts