Pin Your Photos on Android Lollipop with Photo Pinner

In the last few weeks,we have been talking quite a bit about Android 5.0 Lollipop. This … more

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Hands On – XDA TV

Perhaps one of the more peculiar announcements this year was the curved edge-screened … more

Nova Launcher Update Brings Lollipop Functionality and Feel

One of the most popular third party launcher on Android, Nova Launcher, has just … more

Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

[INFO] Transformer Quick Review

OP Popsiclestand

16th May 2011, 08:04 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Culver City, CA
Thanks Meter: 3

118 posts
Hey, here's a short video review of the Transformer. I did it in a hurry, so it's not very polished, but should give you a good idea of what to expect from the machine.

I love my transformer and use it everyday for many purposes especially since I've gotten the dock and the new firmware has been released.

Popsiclestand

Link: http://vimeo.com/23429967
The Following User Says Thank You to Popsiclestand For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th May 2011, 09:40 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 8

172 posts
Good review!
16th May 2011, 09:45 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 4

105 posts
Very cool review, thanks for that. Two questions:

1) Was your audio popping, with that first track you played? I don't think so, as it wasn't with the other tracks, but the pops didn't sound in time with the music.
2) Could you try playing a game of some description over MyNet? I'm curious to see how laggy it is. (I know there's a Portal 2 one, but that's not the best)
16th May 2011, 10:32 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 26

416 posts
Donate to Me
More
I thought the resolution was 1280x800?...
16th May 2011, 10:36 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Culver City, CA

118 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xreflection

I thought the resolution was 1280x800?...

You are correct. I had notes on the side while I was filming and wrote down the wrong resolution. Sorry about that.
16th May 2011, 10:39 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Culver City, CA

118 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Daedalus

Very cool review, thanks for that. Two questions:

1) Was your audio popping, with that first track you played? I don't think so, as it wasn't with the other tracks, but the pops didn't sound in time with the music.
2) Could you try playing a game of some description over MyNet? I'm curious to see how laggy it is. (I know there's a Portal 2 one, but that's not the best)

I haven't had any audio popping that I know of. I think maybe what you're hearing the video could be my dog's collar as she was around while I was filming.

I will try a game and post it when I return home tonight.
16th May 2011, 10:41 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 8

235 posts
More
Excellent review. This ought to be on Youtube so more can see it and what this tablet can do.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread