WARNING: Your phone must be rooted and have an iptables binary with nat support.
Download links at the bottom, scroll down to see
This app is based on the TransProxy app by daveba (link).
I have modified it, and added to the basic funcionality. Please try it and let me know what you think.
Bug reports/suggestions are welcome. (keep in mind this is the first app I release!)
Version 0.75 beta[24.Aug.2013]:
- I ain`t dead!
- Several bugfixes
- Updated holo layout
- Option to check if proxy is at specified address before connection
- Expanded notification shows sent bytes through proxy (Android > 4.1)
- option on notification to disconnect (Android > 4.1)
- Lite version now auto-connects as well (no need to open app)
- Get newest beta from XDA or directly from Play Store. Must join G+ Community
- Logs now saved to sdcard
Please report bugs, they will be fixed as soon as possible
Version 0.57 [02.Dez.2011]:
- Added Thai translation
- Fixed SQlite errors caused by multiple simultaneous access to the database
Version 0.56 [28.Nov.2011]:
- Added compatibility to Honeycomb (Android 3.x)
- Added compatibility to Ice Cream Sandwhich (Android 4.0)
- Fixed a bug that prevented app from running on Donut (Android 1.6)
- Added polish translation (thanks Devastator)
Version 0.54 [23.Nov.2011]:
This version and the future ones will be available on the market. Check it out here.
- Fixed a bug where app would crash if you changed notification options while connected
- Fixed a bug where it would falsely show as connected if superuser permission given to redsocks, but not to iptables.
- Updated german and french translations. Thanks elec.ted and Atomusk
- Added lite version (free, ad-supported) in market.
Version 0.53 [22.Nov.2011]:
- Fixed a bug where authentication info was not saved
- Changed package name, you should uninstall the old version before installing this one.
Version 0.5 [21.Nov.2011]:
- Forward custom ports (Note: your proxy must allow connection through the ports)
- Added support for proxy.pac files
- Added support for not proxying connections to a host (for use with connectbot)
- Connections to local network now go directly (not through proxy)
- Added connection progress info
- Fixed a bug where autoproxy would not disconnect when it had FC during connection
- Logging is now turned off by default
- Connection now done in background thread
- Now available in spanish! (thanks stefano.pazzaglia)
- Now available in italian! (thanks stefano.pazzaglia)
- Now available in german! (thanks pulverJohnny)
Version 0.33 [14.Nov.2011]:
- Added localization in french (thanks to mobilis2009)! If you wish to see autoproxy in your language, you can help here.
- Fixed reconnection bug. Autoproxy will ask for root permissions a lot less now.
- Streamlined native command execution. Connect/disconnect faster.
- More stable when autoconnecting to proxy on mobile networks. (Thanks adsl17910 for help testing this)
Version 0.3 [11.Nov.2011]:
- Added localization in portuguese! If you wish to see autoproxy in your language, you can help here.
- Minor bugfixes
Version 0.289 [10.Nov.2011]:
- Added option to always show notification icon, even when disconnected
- Fixed error "Failed to start proxy.sh (…) bind Address already in use)
- Fixed error that made Autoproxy ask for root permissions on every network state change
- Fixed error where autoproxy was connected, but the disconnect button was not enabled
- Changed command to stop redsocks: manually creating symlink for killall no longer necessary
- Added another redirect method, will now work for people that had an error "No chain/target/match"
- Updated redsocks binary (reduced app size)
- Stops the service when you close the app (by pressing the back key) to save memory. Will not affect functionality
- Minor UI tweaks
Version 0.27 [4.Nov.2011]:
- Made it backward compatible with Android 1.6 Donut (api 4)
- Attempted fix for error "Failed to start proxy.sh (…) bind Address already in use)
- Moved log files to app-logs folder, under the app path, so that android doesn't auto-delete it.
- Minor UI changes
Version 0.25 [31.May.2011]:
- Fixed issue: Error when starting proxy :log_preopen(file:/data/data/net.moronigranja.tproxy/files/../cache/redsocks.log,...): No such file or directory
- Added limit to cache files, cache will be limited to 1Mb
Version 0.24 [31.May.2011]:
- Fixed issue: Sometimes doesn't reconnect proxy when rebooting phone
- Fixed issue: Iptables fails when a hostname is used if the dns lookup returns more than one ip address
- Added option to disable log
- Improved log information, to help issue resolution.
- Added new redsocks binary, with better buffer support
Version 0.2 [19.May.2011]:
- Fixed FC issues
- Added SSID/mobile network field in network list
- Added log option to redsocks (see updated faq)
- Back button from network list now returns to preferences
Version 0.1 [17.May.2011]:
- http, https, socks4, socks5, http(s) with ntlm auth supported
- Multiple proxy settings supported
- Auto connect to proxy. It will detect your network settings, and connect you automatically when the network is detected (Wifi and Mobile networks)
- Recognizes a network even through Access Points (APs) with different names
- ntlm support (not tested with Microsoft ISA or forefront) testers needed!
- Notifications when proxy is turned on (can be disabled in settings)
- New, shiny icon.
- Support for manually setting Wifi network
- Apply changes to a connected proxy automatically
- Allow selection of apps to go through proxy
- WPAD support (proxy auto-detect)
- x86 support (on alpha, coming soon!)
If you want to help translate Autoproxy to your language, you can help at http://www.getlocalization.com/Autoproxy/
Autoproxy is now on the android market, SlideMe Store, Amazon appstore and getjar(lite only). It's $2.95. For all those who have helped in finding bugs, making suggestions or translating, I'll give you a refund on the market if you email me about it.