Ok heres the situation. I broke my Epics screen completley shattered. Then , A week or more ago, i go into a sprint store looking for a case for my girlfreinds evo shift wich i had put under my account for the time being. While im doing that they tell me im eligible for an upgrade if i used it before June 30th.....and then if not used starting again October 1st. Confused (because i couldve sworn i upgraded only a year ago but really it must have been fall-winter 2010) and excited especially because i now need a phone ASAP cuz of the broken Epic i come back 2 days later and get the HTC arrive. I later returned that for the Nexus S.
Since im still under 30 days i really want to ditch this Nexus and go with the Evo 3d , the phone ive been waiting for all along. The Arrive and Nexus dealings were through a Sprint store , and since best buy and radio shack were taking the silent pre orders i decided to pre order at best buy with the intent of taking the nexus back to sprint and getting my upgrade back before the 30 days.
When i pre ordered at BB however , they told me that it sounds like they gave me an early upgrade and then when i buy the evo 3d i may have to pay an extra $200. Why i dont know because the Sprint store charged me a regular new contract price of $199 for the phones. Is this jsut a complication with Best Buy. Would it be a better bet to cancel and go pre order at Radio Shack? Im lost.....and now that the release date has been slipped and i can almost certainly still use my upgrade towards the evo i need to figure out what the best option is to save $400.
Anybody with a similar expirience or knowledge would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, lol.