Meitu Xiu Xiu [1.0.6][25/5/11] - Ultimate Photo Editor for android

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Hagow

Jul 10, 2007
Still can't export to original resolution. Not usable until that is updated. Any words yet from the developers?

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA Premium App

Hagow

Jul 10, 2007
Hi, any chance if translating the lastest version? It looks like a big update. Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA Premium App

mguel

Apr 12, 2010
Sorry for the delay guys, Updated to the newer version. Enjoy your photo editing :)

Thanks!

Any news on change/increase in saved resolution?
(btw great that you're working on this issue. Although the app is great it made me switch to picsay until it allows saving on a decent resolution)

Last edited:

Hagow

Jul 10, 2007
This app has no equal in features and quality. If it got the ability to save pictures in original, full resolution, I'd pay $20 for it. Thank you for your work on this.

I agree, the output resolution is horrible though. Using Befunky for now and crossing my fingers that they will make output resolution to at least 3-5 mpx.

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dear XDA members,

Glad to introduce the English version of popular Meitu xiu xiu photo editor for android. The current version is 1.0.6 (en)

Original credits goes to Xiamen Meitu Technology Co., Ltd. for this free software and I take credits for translation :D

Features:
    * Cut/Rotate/Sharp images
    * Adjust Color/Brightness/Contrast
    * Blur Images
    * Around 15+ image effects
    * Lots of image borders
    * Share with facebook,Twitter,Gmail *NEW*
    * etc.,

1.0.6 Change Log:

* Film frames
    * New Sharing options

Known issues:
    * Modified images are not bigger enough ( doesn't keep the same resolution of the original image) - Working on it

Screenshots:

attachment.php
    attachment.php

attachment.php
    attachment.php

Download Latest APK:
    Download 1.0.6

Installation: Just install like any other software.
    Original page:
    http://xiuxiu.android.meitu.com

Market Download:
    https://market.android.com/details?id=com.mt.mtxx.mtxx
    Sorry for the delay guys, Updated to the newer version. Enjoy your photo editing :)
    Any chance at getting the latest version (I think it is currently 1.0.6) translated?

Sorry for the delay, I'll update the newer version sometime today!
    As long as the app is not cracked, it should be fine. However, I would get in touch with the developer just to make sure that this is fine.
    *Updated* download links, Please give feedback , If its really worth translating, I'll continue doing that for future versions as well ( current version in 1.0.2)