Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,363 Members 45,200 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP]Windows Mobile Video Editing and Mixing

Tip us?

manhab
Old
(Last edited by the_scotsman; 30th May 2011 at 12:15 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 40
Thumbs up [APP]Windows Mobile Video Editing and Mixing

hi
before posting this this theard i search in xd developers and i find that this

application avaible just for the vga but today is for the qvga windows mobiles

here a picture

this windows mobile software is to edit video and mixing with audio also edit
audio files
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to manhab For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lnando84
Old
Thanks Meter 996

DONATE TO ME
Hey buddy, here's a quick tip..If you'd like for the picture to show up on the page, either put the link between these tags [IMG] [/IMG]. or click on this button then paste the link
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lnando84 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

manhab
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
Hey buddy, here's a quick tip..If you'd like for the picture to show up on the page, either put the link between these tags [IMG] [/IMG]. or click on this button then paste the link
thank you really,this is what im waiting for,

thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to manhab For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lnando84
Old
Thanks Meter 996

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by manhab View Post
thank you really,this is what im waiting for,

thank you
You're welcome my friend! You'll come to learn that I'm always happy to help. If there's anything else you're unsure of, please feel free to ask

manhab
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 40
Quote:
You're welcome my friend! You'll come to learn that I'm always happy to help. If there's anything else you're unsure of, please feel free to ask
sure thanks

tmj1630
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I tried to install this on an omnia I910 but cannot get it to accept the screen resolution. I think I may be putting the included .dll files in the wrong location or installing this improperly. Can you help me out with the install procedure? Thanks

dody
Old
Thanks Meter 12
is there one wil be for WVGA "hd2"
Proud to be Muslim
proud to be Egyptian

Touch Flo 3D Antique

HD2 LEO... What a leon without teeth!

poll do you want customized wp7 for hd2?

lnando84
Old
(Last edited by lnando84; 28th May 2011 at 04:37 AM.)
Thanks Meter 996

DONATE TO ME
Sorry buddy, but when looking into this alil deeper for a wvga/vga version I found it for sale for $10. http://www.trakax.com/software/mobil..._qvga_devices/ Could this be considered warez?
The Following User Says Thank You to lnando84 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

snowplow
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Default warez?

Quote:
Sorry buddy, but when looking into this alil deeper for a wvga/vga version I found it for sale for $10. [link posted here] Could this be considered warez?
Thanks, that's what I was just going to ask. I just did exactly the same thing when looking for a wvga version, I googled "trakax" and found the link you posted. If this is warez do you think that EGZThunder1 should be pm'd about this since he posted it in the portal?
The Following User Says Thank You to snowplow For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lnando84
Old
Thanks Meter 996

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by <.!.> View Post
Thanks, that's what I was just going to ask. I just did exactly the same thing when looking for a wvga version, I googled "trakax" and found the link you posted. If this is warez do you think that EGZThunder1 should be pm'd about this since he posted it in the portal?
Thanks for the "thanks"..returned the favor Yea i guess you could pm him(wont hurt if it turns out not to be).. I don't want manhab to take this the wrong way tho because I know he means no harm. All he's trying to do is help contribute to this great community!

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe