[UPDATED 08-08] Schap's WM6 Pro 3.54b ROMs [WWE|FRA|GER|ESN|ITA|PTG|NLD]

Search This thread

schaps

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 27, 2006
Nancy
www.touchxperience.com
Schap's Comm Managers

Here are my 12-button Comm Managers 100% compatible with my ROMs, I also made a 10-button Kaiser style Comm Manager.

Attachments

• Schaps_Purple_CommManager.CAB
    73.5 KB · Views: 4,047
  • Schaps_Black_CommManager.CAB
    73.3 KB · Views: 10,584
  • Schaps_Cyan_CommManager.CAB
    73.2 KB · Views: 3,901

weinson

Nov 22, 2006
Oakland, CA
Here are my 12-button Comm Managers 100% compatible with my ROMs, I also made a 10-button Kaiser style Comm Manager.

Thanks -- just installed the 10 button kaiser and it looks good... however now my homeplug does not seem to be working....think they could be related? May be my goodlink, I am trying to troubleshoot.

EDIT -- yeah, seems my "goodlink application launcher" today screen item conflicts with the homeplug on this version ... odd... but not fatal.

Last edited:

ScottC

May 6, 2005
Schaps; could you by any chance upload you advanced configuration tool? I installed the beta, and don't want to do another whole upgrade just to get it...

Thanks!

weinson

Nov 22, 2006
Oakland, CA
Thanks -- just installed the 10 button kaiser and it looks good... however now my homeplug does not seem to be working....think they could be related? May be my goodlink, I am trying to troubleshoot.

EDIT -- yeah, seems my "goodlink application launcher" today screen item conflicts with the homeplug on this version ... odd... but not fatal.

Actually --- the problem was lordsmiff's battery cab... interesting. When I HR and removed that app, now everything works fine.

vp3G

Mar 5, 2007
Flyover Country
Number keys stuck while in-call

Not yet, this problem also occurs on official WM6 ROMs :confused: so it doesn't help me to focus the problem.
But for sure this issue is not caused by the keyboard driver.
Hello schaps,

So you are finding this issue exists in the new HTC 3.54 builds? My understanding is that the Dopod 3.54 did not have the problem and until now I thought it was limited to the AT&T 3.57 build.... :confused:

dvktea

Dec 16, 2005
keus when calling

I have the dutch htc rom and no problem with number keys while making a call.

dharle

Jul 30, 2006
Chauny
Problème avec IE mobile et WIFI (Livebox orange)
Bonne connexion WIFI mais pas d'affichage de page web sur IE mobile (toujours en recherche et message d'erreur)
ROM version 3.57a