XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Occupied - Nice game

Tip us?

Purple11
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Default Occupied - Nice game

Nice graphics and sound and good free game to play. Check it out!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Purple11 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

chris-at
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Here's a link to the game + video.

Don't forget to flush!

OndraSter
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 277

DONATE TO ME
I love how you throw Android to the trash. "Don't forget to recycle"
Lumia 920 + 800 - Official WP AppHub developer

PINCH TO ZOOM ON ANY WINMO DEVICE! | Start Menu Back Gesture | LockScreenPatcher | Move the keyboard to the bottom
====
[CPR & PLG Resolution Convertors] | [Right Click Recmod and Reverse] | [REG/RGU Cleaner] | [Hacking ConnectionSetupDB files]
====
Do you like my work? Buy me beer.
Have you bricked your phone? I can reflash bootloader and radio when you can't anymore! PM me!

RoboDad
Old
Thanks Meter 87
Cool! I didn't realize it was from the Bouncy Box people. That is one of my favorite apps. I'll give Occupied a try.
The Following User Says Thank You to RoboDad For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gotemike
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Great game and free, hope it some a update as I am playing it to death. Its hard thou, trying to get to lvl 15 on hard to unlock imposable mode feels imposable but I will do it
The Following User Says Thank You to gotemike For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

farhadabas
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Just tried out the game and I have to say other than a small lag a few times, it is a lot of fun.

gotemike
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboDad View Post
Cool! I didn't realize it was from the Bouncy Box people. That is one of my favorite apps. I'll give Occupied a try.
Then why dont review and rate it ATM bouncing box only has two ratings,
The Following User Says Thank You to gotemike For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

viyano
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboDad View Post
Hey I'm glad you like Bouncy Box! I had a lot of fun writing that game!

If you've put together a cool world that you would like to share then do send me its key! Haven't got a lot of submissions so far ... actually you would be the first ;)

viyano
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotemike View Post
Great game and free, hope it some a update as I am playing it to death. Its hard thou, trying to get to lvl 15 on hard to unlock imposable mode feels imposable but I will do it
Yes, impossible wasn't actually supposed to be beatable but looking at the highscores four people apparently proved me wrong Let me know when you beat bandre - his score is incredible!

I am working on a whole new level pack but this takes time ... I'll try to add a few levels for you in the meantime ;)

Strutten
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I think the game is great, but it is however unplayable for me. I always play these games while listening to an audiobook. In occupied I can't (the version I tries, atleast) mute the sound, and therefor I can't play it...