Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

DanWilson

Oct 8, 2010
Glasgow
stumpyz9;
Cheers! I'll test this on 1.0 (cos 1.0.1 is a mess XD) and then get it ready for a working 1.0.1. Unless it changes things I don't want changed (framework, really).

EDIT - looked at it, looks hopeful. You wouldn't remember where you got it? For credits to the dev/modder.

bradley_e_smith;
Not on this ROM. Its proving more difficult than I thought to patch the DZ's framework, and if siulmagic's didn't have the orange LED bug I'd have used that. Even though I use it in this ROM.

(The reason for that is that there was no rotating Rosie (the launcher) that worked with the new lockscreen. There is now. One in siul's thread, and one (which may or may not work) in seo's thread, patched by him for me.)

m1l4droid;
RIL patch you mean?
Or is the RTL something else?

dexter93

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 1, 2010
Hey Dan! Choose...
____
(____)Blue pill: makes you have an avatar on the youknowwhich forum
____
(____)
Red pill: makes me ban you for a month

So? You take the red or the blue??:p:p

Sent from my HTC Desire

Last edited:

stumpyz9

Feb 17, 2011
allentown,pa
stumpyz9;
Cheers! I'll test this on 1.0 (cos 1.0.1 is a mess XD) and then get it ready for a working 1.0.1. Unless it changes things I don't want changed (framework, really).

EDIT - looked at it, looks hopeful. You wouldn't remember where you got it? For credits to the dev/modder.

bradley_e_smith;
Not on this ROM. Its proving more difficult than I thought to patch the DZ's framework, and if siulmagic's didn't have the orange LED bug I'd have used that. Even though I use it in this ROM.

(The reason for that is that there was no rotating Rosie (the launcher) that worked with the new lockscreen. There is now. One in siul's thread, and one (which may or may not work) in seo's thread, patched by him for me.)

m1l4droid;
RIL patch you mean?
Or is the RTL something else?

Did a quick google search to get it. It was moved to the archives so wasn't were I thought it was but anyways here's the link

http://xdaforums.com/archive/index.php/t-1049167.html

Can't wait to see this in the next update. I really love the rom.

Reactions: bradley_e_smith

DanWilson

Oct 8, 2010
Glasgow
stumpyz9;
I see nothing there. Just a thread where someone says they'll stay on Froyo, and others post about MIUI and CM7. Nevermind. I just hope the dev doesn't notice that I've not credited him. Or her. Not my fault though.

more.then.fiction, El Cipitio;
Yes but they're going away in 1.0.1. Unless someone will share how to add them properly. As in edit my own framework.

dexter93;
Red Pill. Go on. I dare you.

stumpyz9

Feb 17, 2011
allentown,pa
stumpyz9;
I see nothing there. Just a thread where someone says they'll stay on Froyo, and others post about MIUI and CM7. Nevermind. I just hope the dev doesn't notice that I've not credited him. Or her. Not my fault though.

more.then.fiction, El Cipitio;
Yes but they're going away in 1.0.1. Unless someone will share how to add them properly. As in edit my own framework.

dexter93;
Red Pill. Go on. I dare you.

I must of copied the wrong link sorry about that this should be the right one

http://xdaforums.com/archive/index.php/t-1088483.html

DanWilson

Oct 8, 2010
Glasgow
I must of copied the wrong link sorry about that this should be the right one

http://xdaforums.com/archive/index.php/t-1088483.html
Cheers. Although this is the one I was looking at! (Already downloaded it) Never tried it though, thought the kernel had something to do with it.
Guess not!

Can people try fastboot and give me results? One user (@doubleluckstur - don't know his XDA name) is complaining about it. Not really complaining (before you harass him), but thinking it doesn't work.

Also - (balls what was I gonna say) - erm... - I'm jsut gonna fix the bugs that Rosie has sprung up on me. IE;
That imfamous Clock Weather Widget auto-location bug.
That imfamous Landscape News Widget update bug.
That not-so-imfamous Rosie FC that is here EVERY DAMN TIME I OPEN AN APP!

Man, why do HTC make shiz hard. Also got school tomorrow. But I think its all pretty much free days now. Near enough end of year...

stumpyz9

Feb 17, 2011
allentown,pa
Is it possible to get the configurable lock screen?

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA Premium App

It might be I was going to see if I could get it to work but decided not to because I think it might be a little more complicated thank a simple apk since its configurable but if other people think it would be nice ill try it.

EDIT- I've tried to install the lockscreen extracted from the virtuos fusion Rom but get no lockscreen upon boot. I think this is because of the themes which I cant seem to get to install.

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA App

Last edited:

DanWilson

Oct 8, 2010
Glasgow
stumpyz9;
It wouldn't because it needs a modded Rosie, a modded framework and perhaps a modded APK to work without Sense 3.0. I have everything but the framework.
And the framework is a beach.

I could use siulmagic's framework, but thats where the orange LED bug comes from. And I don't like that.

more.then.fiction;
Right cheers.
This takes a hold of teh power button right? Did you need to do that before?

stumpyz9

Feb 17, 2011
allentown,pa
I have to say though,. This rom is really awesome. I usually stay away from sense roms and stick with cm7 but this finally got me away from it. Good job bro

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA App

more.then.fiction

Nov 12, 2008
the deep south
Ruh roh Market and Google services just started FCing lololol ;)

Errors only pop up when I try to open Market. All other gapps are uneffected. Any ideas or this a reflash fix?

Sent from my HTC Troll using XDA App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Number1-1.png

You read that right. TrollogenMOD. It is a ROM though. And a good one at that. This is Sense 2.1 with a couple of Sense 3.0 features.
    It is still under development, but we felt you could have a sneaky peek of our work so far.

AdPicsScreens.png

Features :
    I don't even know. I'm making it again.

Future Plans :
    Better Downanimation
    MOAR RINGTONES!!! LOTS OF OBNOXIOUS NOISES!!!
    Add Wi-Fi Calling. Have a UK Desire Z in the UK, so means nothing to me.

SO WITHOUT FURTHER STUFFS :
    THE LINK YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR :
    THE DOWNLOAD LINK :
    IS RIGHT UNDER :
    This word from our sponsers : A dog is for life, not just for Christmas
    NOW THAT'S OVER :

Under epic reconstruction. If you wanted this ROM; why? Just why?
    Dear mods. Don't close the thread. Not yet anyway. I've taken the links down cos it were a buggy ROM and I'm starting again.

Thanks and Donations are always welcome. They make for a happy troll. Which means a cleaner XDA. You know you want that!

Credits :
    MrPaveL - Vision Test Leak
    rmk40 - Packaging the Test Leak into a zip.
    seo - Sense 3.0 stuffs. Come on, he an epic guy.
    m-deejay - Kernel.
    Probably other people? I dunno lol.

DAMMIT MEG MAH TOE HURTS!

Teh Troll Dev Team (Yes, we made one!) :​
    DanWilson - Dev, Simply Awesome.
    MacaronyMax - Does the graphics, Makes the tea.
    JimJam707 - Does nothing. We throw stuff at him. And threaten him to death. Follow him on Twitter and abuse him for me. (@JimJam707) Epic props for those who do. ;)
    I will mirror it on my server, but i'll need a downloadlink.... :p
    From what I've experienced so far this rom is spectacularly fast and includes all the normal gingerbread sense features. The battery life is extremely good compared to any other ROM. So far I've been running a rundown test and its been going for the last 5 or so hours with the screen on and off occasionally and its at 66%.

So far I haven't encountered any FCs or bugs. Although I will note the stock swype that comes with the ROM is horrible and should be uninstalled via Titanium then reinstalled.

Overall, I would recommend this ROM as it is one of the more fine tuned ROMs for the G2 and it uses the Sense3.0 Lockscreen.