[Q] Power button issue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

raving_nanza

Jul 23, 2009
usualy i am good with physical problems like this but i am now forced to make my own thread because i have no idea why my device wont power on.

after opening my blackstone/touch hd to tighten my screws, my power button has stopped working.
(fyi, a screw came loose a while ago near my sim card after dropping my devive :( so i thought id tighten all my screws while i had my screwdrivers out fixing my cousins phone)

however, without having the plastic power button attatched to the device, i am able to press the actual button with my stylus and make contact with the main button on the motherboard, the device will now power on.
(eliminating that the actual button to power on is broken)

but, when i attatch the plastic button and press it to power on the device, it doesnt make contact with the actual button inside on the motherboard.
(not making contact with the button on the motherboard)

i have examined the plastic button, all is intact and i am assembling it to the device correctly.

i have examined the actual power button on the motherboard and that is working perfect.

what the hell is going on? :rolleyes:

thanks

Rn

ps, i need my power button :(
cba putting my stylus in and taking it out whenever my backlight goes off :rolleyes:

* if you want a picture of my plastic button, i will dissasemble my device and take a picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts