Copied from http://support.vzw.com/system_update/charge.html:
Verizon Wireless is pleased to announce a new software update,
EE4, for your DROID CHARGE by Samsung..
Verizon Wireless and Samsung encourage you to download this update.
- Improved battery life when placing a voice call.
- Easily return calls within the call log entry by pressing the phone icon.
- Outgoing calls from the Visual Voice Mail application will be placed properly.
- Pressing and holding the ‘1’ key will automatically route the user to the Voice Mail service (*86).
- Audio has been adjusted to avoid ‘No Audio’ or ‘Screeching Sounds’.
Web Browsing and Data Access
- Accurately detect and connect to the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE or 3G network.
- Enhanced browser performance.
- Email and Messaging
- A new Email folder structure has been implemented.
- When a subfolder exists under a current Email folder, an arrow will appear to the right of the folder icon.
- When a user touches the arrow, the folder system will expand to show all subfolders available for selection.
- When an Exchange password has been modified, the device will direct the user to the password screen to adjust the saved password accordingly.
- Improvements in the Email and Calendar sync.
- Additional Device Features
- Restoration of Mobile Hotspot capability.
- When in USB Mass Storage mode (UMS), the device will be recognized immediately when plugged into a PC.
- Device recognizes ringtones purchased from the Verizon Wireless website.
- Improvements in GPS performance.
For step-by-step instructions on how to perform the download,
please visit verizonwireless.com/droidchargesupport