Manual on English:
1. Download Android 2.3 [LG-P500.RU].zip
, LGMDP THUNDER P500.rar
and uncompress it
in any folder.
2. Install msxml.msi
3. Install LG United Mobile Driver
4. Reboot Computer
5. Disable 'LGE Virtual Modem
' in PC's Device Manager. (In your Windows operating system, go to Control Panel > System > Hardware > Device Manager > Modems >
Right click on LGE Virtual Modem and click Disable.)
6. Power off your device. Press and keep pressed "Volume up"+"Return"+"Power"
and connect USB cable to phone
7. Yellow screen with text emergency mode should appeared
8. Run LGMDP THUNDER v1.5 (Operator).exe
from the extracted folder (Has administrator).
9. Press "Select Port
10. Choose your device and press "Connect"
11. In the 'Image Folder' space, browse you uncompressed Android 2.3 [LG-P500.RU].zip
12. Chose Additional Options
as Erase EFS Apps
13. Press the 'Start
The firmware flashing process is now underway.
If all goes well, in 5-10 minutes the phone will be flashed with the new firmware.
Wait till phone reboots by itself ( which it might not) so wait for a while before manually switching it on(I waited 3 minutes).