[ROM-AOSP-WIP] DevNull (GRJ90 2.3.5) & Oxygen (GWK74 2.3.7)

Search This thread

schiznik

Jun 26, 2010
www.schiznik.com
I've been working on ports of DevNull and Oxygen to the Wildfire. Please check here for future updates

As far as I know, the only major issue with this ROM remaining is the video recording being non-functional.

Everything else should be working - Browser / Audio / Still Camera / GPS

Should be one of the fastest AOSP roms - thanks to the CM team (via xdbg/arco) for the graphics fixes, and pepperon/xdbg/zoomas for testing :D

Download link is in the second post!

The obligatory About Phone shot:
About.png

Further screenshots are here

Last edited:

schiznik

Jun 26, 2010
www.schiznik.com
Okay. so my camera "fix" caused a bootloop...

Reverted to the previous build whilst I look into it.

Same dl link. Have pm'd the above few posts with a link

schiznik

Jun 26, 2010
www.schiznik.com
Build updated again - I've dropped the LCD density to 110 from 120 to correct the spacing.

let me know your thoughts.

before (120):
phone.png

current (110):

too small? (100):

There's some more screenshots in here

Last edited:

pl0ppy

Oct 12, 2010
100dpi is WAY too small. Testing now. Might become my daily driver if I use Vignete, Dolphin Browser and Winamp (or Music 3.0). Will seee how it works!

schiznik

Jun 26, 2010
www.schiznik.com
I've had a couple of reports of blue lines across buttons etc. Can I get a screenshot or two so I can look into it please

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've been working on ports of DevNull and Oxygen to the Wildfire. Please check here for future updates

As far as I know, the only major issue with this ROM remaining is the video recording being non-functional.

Everything else should be working - Browser / Audio / Still Camera / GPS

Should be one of the fastest AOSP roms - thanks to the CM team (via xdbg/arco) for the graphics fixes, and pepperon/xdbg/zoomas for testing :D

Download link is in the second post!

The obligatory About Phone shot:
    About.png

Further screenshots are here
    New download link

Just pushed a new build up to a new download server - http://download.schiznik.net/ROMS-buzz/oxygen/

Enjoy!
    Download link!

Usual warnings apply - I'm not responsible for your phone gaining legs and trying to take over the world etc...

Any screenshots & logcats of issues would make my life a whole bunch easier :D
    looks like it's not getting any better with the new updates..

Dude give the DEV a blooming break. as stated in many posts he doesn't have a wildfire so for the work he has been doing which i may add is blind as he doesn't have the Wildfire is great i have tested his rom and its faster then CM7.

So rather then slating him, a sorry would be nice to the dev.

He has been working hard on this in HIS SPARE TIME. if you don't like what i have just put tuff, you know where the door is.

To the Dev great work once i have to do a reformat again i will re install the rom again and give you some logs as well.
    D
    Deleted member 3005899
    How did you got it working?

EDIT: Fixed settings Oxygen ROM is up! Download it HERE.
    Flash it as a new ROM!

All credit's go to Gandolff! :)