OP vikashagrawal1990

28th June 2011, 03:47 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

3 posts
Hello Everyone,
[ My phone is 3 days old not rooted at all ]
I am facing two major issues,
  • I am getting multicolored lines in my widgets whenever I switch my workspaces
  • For some videos, the voice keeps going away after a while, say after 1min the video remains playing but the audio is gone
  • My phone gets over heated during the usage and battery charging
Please have a look at the attachment Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00386.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	108.6 KB
ID:	639409
Please help
Regards
Vikash Agrawal
28th June 2011, 05:45 PM   |  #2  
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 2

88 posts
More
yea I had the same problem, with the static lines showing on widgets, a reboot or deleting the widget and replacing it on your homescreen worked idk why i havent gotten them again. i think i read somewhere it has to do with the fact that the htc screen is too hi-quality and the lines come from the widgets trying to adjust to the new resolution or something. idk about the audio problems you have though.
29th June 2011, 03:45 PM   |  #3  
Flag Cologne
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
More
HTC Support response
Hey, i have the same Problem now and then (with the widgets).
Thats what i got recently:

Quote:

Richard: Hi Daniel, thank you for contacting HTC Support. How may I help you today?

Daniel: Ok first a specific question: Do u know of problems concerning widgets on the homescreen having horizontal lines in them, kind of graphical errors

Daniel: I heard of different problems concerning that, so maybe u can tell me if it is a sofware or a hardware issue (So exchange phone or wait for hotfix)

Daniel: Oh and its the Sensation

Richard: I have not heard of this issue before. It sounds like a graphics driver problem. I would advise you to factory reset the phone. If the problem is still there then it will be a hardware fault.

I will test that somewhen, at the moment I am too lazy to backup all of my data...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android 2.3, htc sensation
Previous Thread Next Thread