Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,576 Members 37,781 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD] JVO - Volume adjust notification sound

Tip us?

Lukiqq
Old
(Last edited by Lukiqq; 18th May 2011 at 10:50 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,497

DONATE TO ME
Wink [MOD] JVO - Volume adjust notification sound

Hello! I've ported HTC functionality which allows us to use .mp3 files as a volume level adjust sounds instead of simple "beep". Sounds are located in /media/audio/ui directory. Stock HTC ones are low quality, if you find better ones please post them here.

CWM recovery package contains framework.jar from stock deodexed JVO firmware and should be used only with it! If you want to make a backup, simply pull currently used framework.jar from your system and swap it with the one in my package.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Volume.zip - [Click for QR Code] (3.58 MB, 294 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lukiqq For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DAGr8
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 6,332

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukiqq View Post
Hello! I've ported HTC functionality which allows us to use .mp3 files as a volume level adjust sounds instead of simple "beep". Sounds are located in /media/audio/ui directory. Stock HTC ones are low quality, if you find better ones please post them here.

CWM recovery package contains framework.jar from stock deodexed JVO firmware and should be used only with it! If you want to make a backup, simply pull currently used framework.jar from your system and swap it with the one in my package.
how do I set my volume sound ?
COME CHAT WITH US

T W I T T E R

King-Kang For The Galaxy Note LTE

The Hybrid for Galaxy Note II & SGH-I717

SAUROM-PROJEKT for I9000

or

Lukiqq
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,497

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAGr8 View Post
how do I set my volume sound ?
Simply replace sound files Volume-1.mp3...Volume-7.mp3 which are located in /system/media/audio/ui directory with your own sounds.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lukiqq For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ZeuBug
Old
(Last edited by ZeuBug; 3rd June 2011 at 05:16 AM.)
Thanks Meter 503
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukiqq View Post

Hello Lukiqq! :)

I've a GalaxyS2 and I am interested by your great mod! it's possible to port your mod on a GalaxyS2 rom?

I've attached this framework.jar.

Thanks by advance!

edit: framework-res.apk added!

XWKE7VilllainROM1.1_frameworks.zip

IceXcube84
Old
Thanks Meter 34

DONATE TO ME
Can you add it to the JVP version?
☢ Samsung Galaxy Note III LTE SM-N9005 - Omega v5.0 XXUDMK2 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ☢
☠ Samsung Galaxy S III Marble White GT-i9300 - CM11 Android 4.4.2 Kitkat ☠
☣ 2x Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 3G 16GB White - Omni ROM Android 4.3.1 Jelly Bean ☣
★ Sorry if iam asking weird or stupid questions. It is not so easy to live with Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) & Autism Disorder Spectrum (ADS). Iam only trying to be nice and my self.

zs0mby
Old
Thanks Meter 37
can you make it work on JVP ?

picard666
Old
Thanks Meter 440

DONATE TO ME
can you just maybe release the source for the modification? i mean what to change in this jar

ZeuBug
Old
Thanks Meter 503
Quote:
Originally Posted by picard666 View Post
can you just maybe release the source for the modification? i mean what to change in this jar
It would be not a bad thing!

Thanks by advance!

IceXcube84
Old
Thanks Meter 34

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeuBug View Post
It would be not a bad thing!

Thanks by advance!
Yeah i hope he release the code and i can do it my self
☢ Samsung Galaxy Note III LTE SM-N9005 - Omega v5.0 XXUDMK2 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ☢
☠ Samsung Galaxy S III Marble White GT-i9300 - CM11 Android 4.4.2 Kitkat ☠
☣ 2x Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 3G 16GB White - Omni ROM Android 4.3.1 Jelly Bean ☣
★ Sorry if iam asking weird or stupid questions. It is not so easy to live with Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) & Autism Disorder Spectrum (ADS). Iam only trying to be nice and my self.

Tags
volume adjust sound